Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have kicked the can down the road on compliance with the "revenue extraction" activities of the genocidal state, but that can only continue for so long. Won't be pleased if, having put my neck out and risked myself for the collective, I end up being punished because I put my modest resources into self-protection instead. Let's hope that it becomes common knowledge soon that the state is illegitimate. Courts, police, tax authorities... it all needs replacement, reform, or abolition in some way before it can be allowed to operate again.
06:22 AM - Aug 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 August, 11:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
05 August, 11:39
If it goes their way we are probably all fookd on here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 August, 11:36
im risking myself w you even though we are in diff countries 😎
stand up humans, with Jesus.🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 August, 08:49
Hang on Martin...Trump keeps using the phrases "Let me put it this way...A lot of people are going to be very, very happy!" And..."Sooner than you think!" So, I think we're going to be okay Martin ;) https://youtu.be/RVguK4Ooh...

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
05 August, 08:26
corruption incorporated. i used to believe that it could be fixed, modified and corrected but since 2016 i am now absolutely certain, it is broken beyond hope. we need to go back to the rights of men and the common law and nothing more.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 August, 11:53
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
💯

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
05 August, 08:17
You are correct, BUT I don't think now is the time to put your financial security - as far as that exists - on the line, there is a time for everything, you living out of a tent coming winter isn't going to prove a point, not proving any point IMHO...

Play it smart is the motto now...🙏

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
05 August, 08:16
Here HERE! Well said. So far, Patriots who've put their necks on the line seem to have been abandoned by so called "more of us than of them" collective. May still held from J6 and untold other patriots help who knows where while the tap rap tapping of the qwerty keys continue on and farmers and truckers rally away and bridges, boats and vehicles fly flags, all of which wonderful fandom but yields no corruption altering restitution of the God given rights to the people nor resulting in mass arrest of the purveyors of the apocalyptic madness that is gripping the world. I wonder, where is that pesky precipice!?

PUBLIC AWAKENING = GAME OVER.
-Q clearnace Patriot +

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
05 August, 07:40
For some reason I have been connecting with your thoughts lately. You mention thing about life that are where I have found my self. Withdrawing from the machine, rescuing dogs, gardening, no TV, paring down of "friends" until very few remain. It's comforting to know I am not the only one as I feel these needs without reviewing it in the conscious. It just seems the right thing to do and be. You have like-minded souls everywhere. We are just waiting for that moment when all is revealed.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 August, 08:52
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
Amen!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 August, 06:26
You are right on about it ALL!! Every bit of it is operating illegally...