Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 August, 06:22
I have kicked the can down the road on compliance with the "revenue extraction" activities of the genocidal state, but that can only continue for so long. Won't be pleased if, having put my neck out and risked myself for the collective, I end up being punished because I put my modest resources into self-protection instead. Let's hope that it becomes common knowledge soon that the state is illegitimate. Courts, police, tax authorities... it all needs replacement, reform, or abolition in some way before it can be allowed to operate again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Here HERE! Well said. So far, Patriots who've put their necks on the line seem to have been abandoned by so called "more of us than of them" collective. May still held from J6 and untold other patriots help who knows where while the tap rap tapping of the qwerty keys continue on and farmers and truckers rally away and bridges, boats and vehicles fly flags, all of which wonderful fandom but yields no corruption altering restitution of the God given rights to the people nor resulting in mass arrest of the purveyors of the apocalyptic madness that is gripping the world. I wonder, where is that pesky precipice!?

PUBLIC AWAKENING = GAME OVER.
-Q clearnace Patriot +
08:16 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Intercessor, click on at the bottom under it