Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 August, 06:22
I have kicked the can down the road on compliance with the "revenue extraction" activities of the genocidal state, but that can only continue for so long. Won't be pleased if, having put my neck out and risked myself for the collective, I end up being punished because I put my modest resources into self-protection instead. Let's hope that it becomes common knowledge soon that the state is illegitimate. Courts, police, tax authorities... it all needs replacement, reform, or abolition in some way before it can be allowed to operate again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
For some reason I have been connecting with your thoughts lately. You mention thing about life that are where I have found my self. Withdrawing from the machine, rescuing dogs, gardening, no TV, paring down of "friends" until very few remain. It's comforting to know I am not the only one as I feel these needs without reviewing it in the conscious. It just seems the right thing to do and be. You have like-minded souls everywhere. We are just waiting for that moment when all is revealed.
07:40 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BNotAfraid in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 August, 08:52
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396