I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 August, 09:47
I went to the cemetary yesterday to clean up my dads grave.
not sure if this is a glitch or not...my dad was born july 31 1928, his stone reads HM3 WWII
So the war was 1939 to 1945...the numbers dont add up! He would of been 13 when he enlisted or maybe 17 at the end of the war?
i have 1 photo of him in Puerto Rico in his navy uniform dated 1947
I have no one on his side of the family to ask. Would the VA have his information still?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 August, 10:37
In response I am Keri to her Publication
My own grandpa was born in 1927 & joined the Navy. He lied about his age to enlist. The pride that generation had for our country fueled their need/desire to do something.
Good luck on your journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
His parents came over from Poland. Not sure of the year (they died before i was born) the only thing i know is my father was the first child born in the states( with his 2 older siblings born in Poland
pride did run deep back then for sure
01:08 PM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it