Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 May, 02:02
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I believe VK mentioned a ‘flash’ coming from the direction of Orion’s belt. Might be related.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 03:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am not sure it will be Betelgeuse that causes the Great Solar Flash, according to many accounts in that community who have been waiting for THE EVENT (Solar Flash) for a very long time, even before Q etc. came around for us to notice. It was mentioned couple of times that a great energy wave is on it's way and that we will pass through it. Some call it the Galactic Plane, others call it the Photon Belt, but ALL speak about the same thing. THINK WAVES as per Q.

Also POTUS mentioned something rather interesting. Someday it all will just suddenly change, it will be like a "bright burst of light" Solar Flash? POTUS also made very daring pointers towards the sun when he looked at the Eclipse! (Sungazing) Some people mentioned the SUN will charge up during these months and the Spiritual State of people will determine the strength of the Flashes! All the sudden Flares etc? All part of it. Many feel those now, headaches, dizziness, body weird feelings of buzzing and vibrations.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I resonate with that- I see it like our collective/planetary light accelerating and as we move deeper into the photon belt a flash akin to a sonic boom of light will occur.

"When a charged particle does move through a medium at a speed higher than the speed of light in that medium, a faint radiation is produced by the medium. "-

https://math.ucr.edu/home/...
11:09 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it