MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 03:05
I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 03:06
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
I find myself randomly logged out of some apps like pinterest, instagram. Wondering if it has to do with updates or what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 03:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That has happened to me as well.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 03:31
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Is it bad that I don't even give a shite anymore? I could care less at this point. We are spied on completely, everywhere. So, if I'm being watched on apps like I listed, who cares?? If it's DS wanting us to freak a bit, I refuse. Remember when FB first started targeted ads, and denied they had the tech to do so. Haven't had a FB account for at least 6/7 years now. You can think something now, and it shows up in an ad...so much we haven't a clue about...and I dont' care anymore at all. I'm hoping that this whole system crashes down sooner than later.

MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
I feel you completely. my wife and I are that way. I use a VPN and privacy browser and that has taken care of the ads issue. FB was deleted two years ago for me.
03:36 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MTB Mike, click on at the bottom under it