MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 03:05
I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 03:06
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
I find myself randomly logged out of some apps like pinterest, instagram. Wondering if it has to do with updates or what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
That has happened to me as well.
03:21 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 03:31
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Is it bad that I don't even give a shite anymore? I could care less at this point. We are spied on completely, everywhere. So, if I'm being watched on apps like I listed, who cares?? If it's DS wanting us to freak a bit, I refuse. Remember when FB first started targeted ads, and denied they had the tech to do so. Haven't had a FB account for at least 6/7 years now. You can think something now, and it shows up in an ad...so much we haven't a clue about...and I dont' care anymore at all. I'm hoping that this whole system crashes down sooner than later.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 03:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I feel you completely. my wife and I are that way. I use a VPN and privacy browser and that has taken care of the ads issue. FB was deleted two years ago for me.