MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.
03:05 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
04 August, 09:25
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Yeah, similar to PC Viber. Updates almost every time i run it. Knew something was up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
04 August, 09:04
My husband just did the latest IOS update and could no longer get service. The verizon people couldn’t figure it out. Had to pay $230 to get a new one through our insurance. I think Apple should reimburse us considering it was their fault.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 August, 08:52
I ignore them all, likely will stop working but we know that is coming anyway.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 August, 06:15

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 August, 10:34
Maybe try turning off auto uodates?

I turned off Auto Updates a while ago!
I can’t get some apps, which means I don’t need them.

I don’t think my phone is 5G compatible...which was why I turned off Updates anyway! 🤣

Julie Lech @julzOdnile
03 August, 10:09
When it wants me to update I hit my quick camera button it circumvents it for the most part

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 08:41
same

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
03 August, 06:19
Mine never updates anymore. And its fairly new

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 07:15
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Lucky. Samsung keeps shoving them down my throat.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 August, 06:07
i turned them all off. samsung also keeps trying to get me to agree to new terms and i have been ignoring more than a year

03 August, 07:14
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
unfortunately for me i was never offered that option. Should have just stuck with my old phone.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
03 August, 04:19
Same here

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
03 August, 04:03
I have received two new sim cards to update mine as well. I have never received one, let alone two!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 August, 03:50
I havent updated in 1.5 yrs

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 August, 03:48
Me too. Laptop. SNOOPS!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 August, 03:51
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
My desktop and laptop forces it and I roll them back afterward. Works much faster

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
03 August, 03:48
Back in 2020 VK had mentioned not to do the updates on our phones so back then I turned the updates setting to manual and I have not done any updates.
So to most people, I now have a dinosaur iphone with no updates, lol.

03 August, 03:50
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Samsung doesn't give me that option. I can only punt it for so long before it does it for me.

Otherwise I'd be in the same boat. Give me back my indestructible Nokia please!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 03:33
Yeah Nana refused to do the updates for a long time but eventually the phone and/or laptop stop working right!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 08:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
my MS comp stopped working after it updated itself even tho i had updates on manual...linux has no issues

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 August, 03:31
I HAVE A PILE OF UPDATES PENDING. I REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD. I JUST WATCH THE RED NUMBERS MULTIPLY. 🤣😂

Storm Rider @StormRider
03 August, 03:33
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
My android will automatically update after 5 days. Even though I have selected NOTto automatically update.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

03 August, 03:32
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
As far as I know and can recall that's the only alert you cant turn off, and that's how it's always been.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 August, 03:15
I wonder if the tech exists to use cell phones as a transmitters to program mRNA in the vaxxed.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 August, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DUH..( uberkiller)( orbital laser mind control device) card illuminatti cad deck from 1995( even looks like the uber killer guy) i noticed it in real time way back when..but whom is the other “ liza”...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
05 August, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I worry about my unvaxxed family that works around vaxxed people every day and the shedding issue. Are they full of spike proteins too now?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 03:06
I find myself randomly logged out of some apps like pinterest, instagram. Wondering if it has to do with updates or what.

03 August, 03:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That has happened to me as well.