Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
“Hey, is this heaven?”
“No. It’s Pennsylvania”
Hoping you all found your little slice of it. I’m still blown away how much my life has changed in the past 2 1/2 years. Our fancy city house is going on the market soon. I love everything about this little place in the country from the slamming screen door, to my mini vegetable garden and clothes hanging on the line. Our pups are running free with no collars wading in the creek chasing frogs and we have a symphony of wildlife singing to us. Throw in the neighbor’s horses, donkeys, lambs, & calves & I’m truly in heaven. Ahhhh I can breathe out here!
11:45 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 August, 12:25
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
So happy for you, what a blessing to have such beauty to wake up tp everyday. We got out of the City a couple months ago and we are soo happy. Hearing the birds chirp and watching the big open sky. I feel truly blessed as you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 August, 12:44
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Awesome! I hope everyone finds their bliss. Glad you found yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mor Creed @Morcreed
03 August, 12:12
Funny how all the things we were programmed to believe mattered, are an illusion of happiness and success. Glad tou are finding a truly Happy place!

03 August, 12:16
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
100% on point!! We bought this place as a weekend getaway & now never go "home". We realized we don't need all of that STUFF. We're giving away pretty much all of our furniture from there & living here with the items I bought off FB marketplace. I don't want that life anymore. Here is where we belong.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
03 August, 12:05
The dream! Congrats!

God Wins donated @GR2021
03 August, 12:03
So beautiful!❤️ Love the smell of sun dried clothes.

03 August, 12:07
In response God Wins to her Publication
Me too! There's actually an ordinance not allowing clotheslines at our other house. Can you imagine? Those people are crazy.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 August, 11:59
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

03 August, 12:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you! I had to share I love it here so much. Funny, I'm a transplanted Texan. It's taken me years to appreciate it here.