Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 August, 11:45
“Hey, is this heaven?”
“No. It’s Pennsylvania”
Hoping you all found your little slice of it. I’m still blown away how much my life has changed in the past 2 1/2 years. Our fancy city house is going on the market soon. I love everything about this little place in the country from the slamming screen door, to my mini vegetable garden and clothes hanging on the line. Our pups are running free with no collars wading in the creek chasing frogs and we have a symphony of wildlife singing to us. Throw in the neighbor’s horses, donkeys, lambs, & calves & I’m truly in heaven. Ahhhh I can breathe out here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mor Creed @Morcreed
Funny how all the things we were programmed to believe mattered, are an illusion of happiness and success. Glad tou are finding a truly Happy place!
12:12 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Morcreed in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 August, 12:16
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
100% on point!! We bought this place as a weekend getaway & now never go "home". We realized we don't need all of that STUFF. We're giving away pretty much all of our furniture from there & living here with the items I bought off FB marketplace. I don't want that life anymore. Here is where we belong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396