Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 August, 08:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nice clean desktop!
But what is this thing? pincers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 August, 12:48
Thats what now makes me have doubts about who is in control.

An idiot bought one at a gas station, tested my father positive and immediately after, not before, half the family infected with some shit just took two weeks to get over.

Biological weopon?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
03 August, 11:57
hold up , this is what you found on the covid swab 🤯🤯tthis looks like the plastic or graphene. VK Thank u for your research now if we can just get this out to the general population. children are swabbing to go to school

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
04 August, 11:30
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
dont swab. run it under the faucet

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 August, 11:54
Is that graphene?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 August, 11:32
That’s just great. 😕 I am required to test before I can go to work…test twice a week.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
04 August, 11:35
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
just run it under the faucet:)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 August, 09:13
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Use the ones you spit on, we have to have them on hand in case of needing to get help in an emergency as our stupid hospitals dont let you in without being tested (some accept a photo of a test from that day).