Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i would like to see what happens to your blood cells under the scope when many people pray collectively for YOU (at 11:11).

also when you have extremely positive thoughts so positive you get goosebumps and see what happens to the blood then.

and lastly i am curious of the lingering affects GROUNDING has on your blood. maybe the grounding has the potential (no pun intended) to have the affect you are curious about on your blood cells. hmm just thinking electricity, heart, blood, grounding... all connected.

we will figure this out 😎♥️
good work
09:55 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 August, 03:46
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 August, 03:27
I ground everyday..it's a part of my daily routine. I also see a naturalist for preventive health care. The other day she had me try a "grounding Pad". We couldn't get any reaction from the Pad. However, when she got on it, there was a reaction..not anything when I would try (multiple tries). I'm thinking it is because I ground daily. . IDK. Thoughts?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 August, 03:22
Here’s evidence of the power of collective focus (ie. prayer).

In short, MIRACLES happen.

https://youtu.be/bpBA8giwK...

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
04 August, 01:20
i have been bare foot 90% of my life. lived on farms. & don't use Doctors unless extreme purpose. im over 60 and let just say yesterday i lifted a Honda 400ex quad, off the back of my Toyota 4x4 ,, the back end first,, then the front . my hole family are farmers. my grandmother was one that has 10 children. so living close to nature and god has giving me a great life.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
04 August, 10:44
I haven't been feeling too well last month or so. Recently saw a video on grounding and have been trying it when its sunny enough for it. I feel like its helping a little. Probably more than anything, the sun and the Vitamin D are giving me and my immune system a boost. Hope to be past it all soon.

connie wright @cowri
04 August, 12:56
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Take Vitamin D3-Vitamin C - Zinc - Magnesium - Daily others that might help is B12, Iron, K - I take Vitamins daily & I feel 10 years younger. The Doctors won't tell you cause there is no money in it for them.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 August, 01:00
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
03 August, 04:50
Biological healing through a molecular interconnected neuron network

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 August, 02:58
Praying really helps, the child Anons were praying for because sick, is stable at this moment. Thank you all Anons, for your prayers to our Father in heaven.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 August, 01:11
Pretty interesting theory, and pretty deep fren.

Ashley12 @Ashley12
03 August, 01:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 August, 01:11
One time ONLY in Jesus name, I prayed for a stranger, and she was completely healed of cancer, wonder what that would look like. They gave her a week to live before that, the doctor freaked OUT when it was gone. AND sometimes in prayer, get a very HOT anointing. Like you can feel it. I am sure my brothers and sisters in Christ know what I mean.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 02:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I did the same thing over my Dad. I annointed his body with Holy Water from a hospital chapel and prayed over his body. When he was dying years later, his doctors told him that if he was looking for a miracle he already had 3. The strangest thing was we brought him home just before a blizzard. By his bed were 3 ladybugs 🐞 flying around. What's even weirder is my parents associate ladybugs with me after writing a story in school about them. I associate them with the Blessed Mother Mary. I believe in the power of prayer.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
03 August, 12:32

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 August, 12:12
Have you ever noticed your heart rate when you say Jesus or “In the name of Jesus”?

We feel an instant calming. Peace, Direction, Hope and Love! Truly amazaing! So much power in his name! 🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 11:51
I had the same thought that VK should look at his blood after walking barefoot on the earth. I was thinking the next time I have blood work done, I would ground just before having my blood drawn. 😇

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 August, 11:49
Prayer is so powerful. #wwg1wga