Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 11:08
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Not cancerous, but i had a visible growth on my cheek. i went the dermatologist who said they could remove it but it would leave a scar. I decided to try putting colloidal silver on it, one tiny drop morning and night. within 2 months it scabbed on its own and came off. Healthy tissue underneath. Not this guys remedy, but just one more example how nature is the best healer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
15 August, 11:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Skin cancer help??? PASS IT ON PATRIOTS. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 August, 11:23
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I make my own colloidal silver but never thought to put it on a skin blemish.
Thank you

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
15 August, 10:34
just released. Amish Sam has a book out.......im thrilled for him. please share the link on how he feels.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 August, 06:16
I know this is hard to believe, but we cured my husbands second bout of basal cell carcinoma with turmeric, vitamin E oil, and holy water. It ate the tumor on his nose which had already had a flap surgery about 20 years prior. It smelled like rotting flesh, looked like a volcano shape, and left beautiful skin behind. It took about 2 months. Completely gone. The doc said, " Your going to take me out of business". There are many cures out there that are natural.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
04 August, 12:03
🤔Donald Rumsfeld used to run the FDA…remember the guy with Bush that said our Government lost 2.3 TRILLION bucks!

CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 August, 02:06
While I dont believe this man should be in prison, there actually has been very credibly research done on this "salve" which shows it is effective against certain types of melanoma. However, the salve also causes necrosis of healthy tissue as well and did not fair better than surgery.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 August, 02:25

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
02 August, 09:08
The North won the Wahr and the "feds" have been running the show.
So how did that work out?

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
02 August, 08:47
Damn big pharma!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 August, 08:46
Heartbreaking!! Anons would buy that Stuff Up!! I know I would!!

Maryann Jordan @MaJo
05 August, 10:19
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Found the formula (minus the geranium) on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listi...

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
02 August, 08:16
But the state & Fed govt promoting and assisting Crack and Heroin use is good 🤦‍♀️💔🙏

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
02 August, 08:16
But the state & Fed govt promoting and assisting Crack and Heroin use is good 🤦‍♀️💔🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 07:53
Its this kind of 💩that boils my blood😤😡

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
02 August, 07:26
Here’s what I do, what ever the FDA says I do the opposite. They are getting paid off by big pharma. Its that simple!
https://www.fda.gov/consum...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 07:56
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
exactly right George…never comply with commies

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 August, 07:26
thank you Mandy for posting this. This makes me so angry.
😤😤

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
02 August, 06:52
corrupt fda. i know this case. in fact sheriff richard Mack became his friend and supported the Amish guy. there is a pardon petititon online. the FDA want people to be sick and die

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 August, 08:17
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Illuminati Federal Death Administration.