Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 11:08
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Not cancerous, but i had a visible growth on my cheek. i went the dermatologist who said they could remove it but it would leave a scar. I decided to try putting colloidal silver on it, one tiny drop morning and night. within 2 months it scabbed on its own and came off. Healthy tissue underneath. Not this guys remedy, but just one more example how nature is the best healer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Skin cancer help??? PASS IT ON PATRIOTS. 😊
11:16 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 August, 09:23
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
again, mine was not cancerous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 August, 12:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I looked up Colloidal Silver and it it could be a cure, it helps a lot of things. It is anti bacterial , anti virus and is used for hiv,Shingles and herpes. I have a bump on my face possible skin ca and im going to try it. They actualy put this on babys eyes when mom had syphillus so baby doesnt go blind. I thought i added this info, i apologize. 😊🙃😊🙃😊