Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Tuesday!

Anyone else feel like things are happening behind the scenes and falling perfectly into place? :)
09:23 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 August, 01:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
✨ Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 August, 07:47
YES - GREAT EXAMPLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
02 August, 07:44
Things are working out and with perfect timing too. That timing may not be to my liking (at times I want it to end like yesterday) but the burden of behind the scene precision work is a responsibility shouldered by others. Trusting God and His divine providence keeps the peace.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 August, 07:28
Now that is great focus 11. Sorry, reminds me of stranger things. I do believe things are falling into place.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 August, 07:22
Lol I need to.

Wad I misss? haha

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 07:26
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
lol

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
02 August, 05:07
Perfectly in to place!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 August, 04:59
How?

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
02 August, 03:25
OMG What R the Odds of them landing so perfectly in order? Good find Kim, I was mesmerized! Have a swell day!

02 August, 03:43
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
You, too, Pamela!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
02 August, 03:25
OMG What R the Odds of them landing so perfectly in order? Good find Kim, I was mesmerized! Have a swell day!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
02 August, 01:57
💯% Have a great day!

02 August, 01:59
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
you, too! :)

4EVEr MorE @4EVErMorE
02 August, 01:54
missed you Kim Im Alive 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

02 August, 02:00
In response 4EVEr MorE to her Publication
J!
Good to hear from you.
Glad you're alive!
Still on twit, too?

4EVEr MorE @4EVErMorE
02 August, 01:54
😁❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Other Half @Otherhalf
02 August, 01:40
Getting ready to pull back the drape so we can see the finished work of art

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 01:39
well when you put it that way….😎

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 August, 01:34
Praying that is the truth of what is happening. Otherwise we fooked!

02 August, 01:46
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
lol...we aren't fooked!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 August, 01:23
❤️🙏❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
02 August, 01:22
What appears to be random is actually organized, pieces falling into place.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 August, 01:19
😊 Yes

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 August, 01:19
Happy Tuesday!!! 🐱💗
Trusting the plan! 🙏🙏🙏

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 August, 01:17
And we are always left saying "How does that happen?!!! "

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 August, 01:12
Seriously I’ve watched this 7 times!
How did they do that? If it were played in reverse would explain it but if not

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 August, 07:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Yes very clever ... it was recorded upside down and then the video played in reverse ... placed into a "green-screened" room setting

You got it !
Thanks

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
02 August, 01:12
Happy Tuesday to you too, Kim❣️ I believe they are and keep holding tight to those beliefs! All the sabre rattling, Pelosi in Taiwan, Kari Lake election today, major distractions say yes, things are happening❣️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 August, 01:07
YES!!!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
02 August, 01:03
The more chaotic things get the happier it makes me. Bring on the precipice so we can get to the other side.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
02 August, 12:25
honestly, no. it does not appear so to me. the chaos and destruction the unelected elite bureaucrats so relish is clearly increasing. each day i wake up hoping for a clear and obvious event to indicate a turn in the favor of patriots of every nation around the world, and eac day i am disappointed. I'm beginning to think it is all indeed, hopium.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 August, 11:06
Happy Tuesday! There's bound to be some good behind all the distractions.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 August, 11:01
Good morning and happy Tuesday Kim. Totally agree with you! Keeping the vibes positive! :)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 August, 10:49

Gray 359 @Gray359
02 August, 10:48
Good morning Kim! Doing our best to stay positive in Philly! No doubt things are happening even if it isn't obvious. Have a great day.😁

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 August, 10:16
I wish I felt that way. They are roasting us here in Texas and the rest of the west. They are flooding places like Kentucky and drowning people. This weather manipulation is going on all over the world. They haven't stopped the vaxxes! People may have been jailed or executed, but we have no visual proof. Children are still being kidnapped. People are losing their homes. Prices keep rising. You get the picture. I don't need to go on. We the People are so angry, we may have to rise up and crush them all for lying to us, black hats and white hats!