Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin

Flat Earth was a DARPA project..
TO MAP THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA COMMUNITY..
Somebody brought it in from the outside.
Then fed it to certain people
& THEY WATCHED TO SEE
who would adopt this conversation..
THEY MAPPED THE INFLUENCERS THAT COULD BE USED
TO CONTROL CONVERSATIONS
& WATCH THEIR REACH
WITH A PIECE OF SUBJECT MATTER
THAT WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE COMMUNITY
PRIOR TO THAT SPECIFIC ACTION..
& Flat Earth was the subject they used.
The reality is [Flat Earth] is just not true & accurate..
Itโ€™s a side-subject, it just distracts
from the more important conversations.
Right now your world here in America
is on the brink of a Civil War
that will result in a type of collapse that favors globalists.
Which is more important?
The community conversation to stop us from going kinetic
& destroying the country?
Or whether or not thereโ€™s a Flat Earth?
Set it aside.
If you canโ€™t get over it
THATโ€™S PART OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING ๐Ÿ’ฅ
10:17 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
03 August, 10:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I was saying this before it was cool.

Logic and critical thinking are tools many still lack

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 August, 12:28
Kat, as usual I love your post!! I haven't been on here much lately so just now seeing this. I never got into the flat earth convo. I seen people arguing and just being ugly and I couldn't see why it was worth giving any thought too. Right now especially! I read some of the comments too. Wonderful discussion. IMO and it's absolutely ok to disagree but I believe MY GOD speaks in the quiet whispers of the heart. He said HIS children would know HIS voice. We/ME ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ are sometimes lead by emotion of a human nature. We shouldn't be drawn in by arguments, fears or having to prove we're right. If we're going to get through the deceptions and traps meant to destroy us, we need to come together. Praying together. GOD says the battle is HIS. What wonderful miracles would we see if we all joined together. Stopped everything, joined together and thank JESUS that HE said if we repented and stopped what we were doing/allowing HE would hear from Heaven and heal our land. HE doesn't lie. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 August, 12:31
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธran outta room. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyways. Love you so much! Love your post! I share them a LOT! ๐Ÿ˜Š So that's just my opinion. I find if I want to hear HIM, I need to get still and listen. I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 August, 09:25
I question everything. I do not know what the world is, but for everyone who follows the bible, Why does God talk about the firmament? Separating the waters etc. What is the bible talking about?
So many questions on both theories. If the earth spins @ 1000mph to the west, why do planes not go faster headed east? If the earth is flat, why do we have tides? Volcano's, earth quakes etc.? THE ENTIRE WORLD THESE DAYS IS A PSYOP

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 August, 09:58
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ with your last sentence, Mark.
THE
ENTIRE
MATRIX
PRISON
IS
A
PSYOP.
We can't PROVE ANYTHING right now!!
But we know
EVERYTHING IS A LIE
& that the deep state demons LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING
in order to enslave & control Humanity.

I agree with Juan, the flat earth discussion is DISTRACTION
like Nancy Pelosi's supposed trip to Taiwan ๐Ÿ˜น

Something ELSE is going on behind the scenes.
ALWAYS behind the scenes in this war!! ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Oสผ Boy WTF @V_Anon
01 August, 11:45
Juan O Savin is a PSYOP.
Anyone who believes in him is deceived.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 August, 09:42
Hiya Amazing Spirit!

Am befuddled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ everytime I hear an "influencer" who has bought into the flat earth psyop.
Your explaination creates a spin on my perception of these influencers. Now I will be chuckling a bit.
Can imagine the fingers of this psyop expanding like cracks in a mirror. Very interesting! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿง

I also still find myself fascinated by how humans, even Anons / Patriots seem to need / create idols (become fans of and give over their dicernment powers) of others. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Cooling down here, about 10 degrees cooler than this time yesterday. Looks like the trend for this week. Whew!

Thanks again for all your excellent compilations!
And thanks for being there for my rants, opinions and perceptions.

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•Š

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 August, 04:23
No offense to anyone anywhere but, I could give a rats ass if the earth is a rectangular block of limberger cheese.
Fix 2020 and arrest all the traitors and pedophiles.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 August, 04:17
Well they made a huge mistake and missed many of us! I would have never believed in a flat earth until I started questioning everything....

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 August, 02:28
To be honest flat, round, hollow, egg shaped who cares. we know nothing about anything. ๐Ÿ˜› so ... our lives were a psyop. Til we understand and each stand up go to council meetings, school board meetings. teach self sufficiency and the idea of community.. Would love to see Juan.... start sharing info on community reconnecting and gardening, sharing skills, helping each other... have him go around to small communities energizing local gardens etc... i see a ton of distracting going on. so look everywhere but where they want us to look.

01 August, 02:35
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
๐ŸŽฏ
The
entire
matrix
is
a
psyopโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 02:09
100 percent

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 02:06
agreed

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 01:35
I have never believed the flat earth thing, so I put it aside long ago. However, Phil G's other intel seemed to be pretty good and no one else had any real intel, including Juan. Frankly, I think they are all pretty arrogant. I don't know who to believe or trust anymore.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 August, 01:41
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Exactly which internet personality has brought any legit info of any relevant importance to the table?
Concrete irrefutable data that is useful in the real world? I have gained real info regarding health practices and foods and herbs from regular anons here on AU that are much more valuable than endless speculation and mental masturbation.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 02:10
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
tiny piece of truth mixed in with a lot of misinformation, but even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 August, 12:23
"GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE" -The Book of Twenty-Four Philosophers

FLAT EARTH? Just BECAUSE they've LIED to US about EVERYTHING, Doesn't Necessarily Mean that EVERYTHING (i.e. The Cosmological Concept of Spherical Suns, Planets and, Potentially the Universe Itself) IS A LIE!
I NEVER TRUSTED ANYONE Who was Promoting the Idea of FLAT EARTH, including and Especially, Phil Godlewski. Once I Discovered that he was Promoting "Flat Earth Theory" he Lost All Credibility With Me--Even Though I Barely Paid Attention to him in the First Place.

01 August, 01:01
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ
"GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE
WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE
& CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE."
Yes!
We are INFINITE BEINGS of God Light.
Begining-less
End-less
MEASURE-LESS ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

Also wanted you to know, Craig,
that a Telegram channel I highly regard
D.U.M.B.S and Underground War
agrees with you because they posted this ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 August, 10:39
Another to add to the list -

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by religion.
DIVIDED by race.
DIVIDED by sex.
DIVIDED by political affiliation.
DIVIDED by class.
When you are DIVIDED, and angry, and controlled, you target those โ€˜differentโ€™ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
DIVIDED you are weak.
DIVIDED you pose no threat to their control.

01 August, 11:24
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
๐ŸŽฏ Right on, Hyssop

DESPITE the darkest evil ever in CREATION
if we can keep raising our Frequencies
remain in God's LIGHT
& in PEACE โ€” that gives the demons NOTHING
to feed off of or the ability to destroy humanity
by setting us against each other ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Gene Decode 4-28-21
โ€œThe Bible originally had 777 books.
It doesnโ€™t now because it was torn apart.
Thatโ€™s what the Alpha Draco do
every world they come to โ€”
they tear apart the Holy Books.
They put em into pieces & take pieces out
SO YOU GET FACTIONS.
Theyโ€™re creating factions
SO THEY CAN CREATE WARS.
THEY DONโ€™T JUST FEED OFF US PHYSICALLY
AT 5TH DENSITY
THEY FEED OFF OUR ENERGY.
They literally will park their ships over war fields
& feed off of the death
& the carnage
& the pain
& the suffering
& the misery.
They need to create these factions
Muslims & Christians & Jewish
all these different groups so they can get hate
& discontent
& aggravation
& pain & suffering & misery.โ€

#GodWins

Cody Joy @codyjoy
01 August, 10:24
Spinning ball earth flying through an infinite vacuum is the psyop.

Why does flat earth matter? Because it further proves that God exists and created this perfect system for us to exist in/be a part of.

If there were evidence for a spinning ball flying through a vacuum, and I could go out and observe it myself, then I personally would have put the flat earth nonsense to bed years ago. As it turns out, it's not nonsense at all.

The real nonsense exists within the Flat Earth Society, which is filled with half-truth and deception, and does not represent the views of actual flat-earthers.

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
01 August, 10:23
Do you happen to have the video in which he made this claim? Because I think I know why he did.

01 August, 10:32
In response Robert Kolar to his Publication
Yes, it's on my thread, just under this post.

Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Start at 16:40 on the vid.
That's when he starts to make his
Flat Earth/DARPA/Psyop point.

What I found FASCINATING was that
the "Flat Earth" pysop was used to MAP & TRACK
the Anon community.
We KNOW this is a PSYCHOLOGICAL
INFORMATIONAL
& SPIRITUAL war
but I was incensed when I was listening to Juan
that Anons/we've been USED so easily
by the d*mn demons AGAIN.

Of course they want to INFLUENCE how we interact
& pull us off into their Magical BS.
That's why Divine Intuition is so important on this path.
We can't VERIFY yet
but we can INTUIT.

#GodWins
#truth
#TheGreatAwakening
HVU - Juan O Savin & JasonQ - Saving America - YouTube

Visit our Wordpress for Services, Health recipes, red pilling info and videos etc https://hvumaga.wordpress.comGet your HVU Gear www.highvibesup.etsy.com