Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 August, 10:17
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin

Flat Earth was a DARPA project..
TO MAP THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA COMMUNITY..
Somebody brought it in from the outside.
Then fed it to certain people
& THEY WATCHED TO SEE
who would adopt this conversation..
THEY MAPPED THE INFLUENCERS THAT COULD BE USED
TO CONTROL CONVERSATIONS
& WATCH THEIR REACH
WITH A PIECE OF SUBJECT MATTER
THAT WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE COMMUNITY
PRIOR TO THAT SPECIFIC ACTION..
& Flat Earth was the subject they used.
The reality is [Flat Earth] is just not true & accurate..
It’s a side-subject, it just distracts
from the more important conversations.
Right now your world here in America
is on the brink of a Civil War
that will result in a type of collapse that favors globalists.
Which is more important?
The community conversation to stop us from going kinetic
& destroying the country?
Or whether or not there’s a Flat Earth?
Set it aside.
If you can’t get over it
THAT’S PART OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 August, 12:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, as usual I love your post!! I haven't been on here much lately so just now seeing this. I never got into the flat earth convo. I seen people arguing and just being ugly and I couldn't see why it was worth giving any thought too. Right now especially! I read some of the comments too. Wonderful discussion. IMO and it's absolutely ok to disagree but I believe MY GOD speaks in the quiet whispers of the heart. He said HIS children would know HIS voice. We/ME πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ are sometimes lead by emotion of a human nature. We shouldn't be drawn in by arguments, fears or having to prove we're right. If we're going to get through the deceptions and traps meant to destroy us, we need to come together. Praying together. GOD says the battle is HIS. What wonderful miracles would we see if we all joined together. Stopped everything, joined together and thank JESUS that HE said if we repented and stopped what we were doing/allowing HE would hear from Heaven and heal our land. HE doesn't lie. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈran outta room. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyways. Love you so much! Love your post! I share them a LOT! 😊 So that's just my opinion. I find if I want to hear HIM, I need to get still and listen. I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!!
12:31 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it