Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 08:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
31 July, 11:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This makes me want to cry. I've always admired JFK and Jr. I've always believed whole heartedly that they are good people, true patriots that wanted whats best for all of America. And then there is Trump. He and Jr. obviously had a special relationship. I've always believed the same about Trump. Recently, a significant anon account posted a video on Telegram. The anon remarked how some will have a hard time coming to terms with the content. The video is a woman taking about the highest order of the church of Satan. The highest order is called Maga. She states "It's no coincidence the MAGA hats are red." To say it has me questioning everything is an understatement. God/source is my focus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Only you can know what feels right to you, but I will say there is a lot of disinformation going around right now. I think it is always good to question things, but what do you feel in your gut and your heart?

There is a reason why Q said think for yourself, trust yourself. You know deep down what you believe and you know the truth by the way it feels. Try not to overthink it...in a few days, things will be clearer to you!
11:20 PM - Jul 31, 2022
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
31 July, 11:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you Kim! I appreciate your response more than you know. ❤️🙏🏼

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 11:25
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
No problem.
Glad you shared.
It happens to all of us...even me!
I just try to get back to the place i started.
That always helps me. Hang in there ♥️