Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 August, 03:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🔥💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 August, 12:19
love that one! 😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 August, 12:17
Bring the Pain Sir we know the truth and for them the only answer they deserve is Pain.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 12:14
19, 117, 71
One Most high
One Q
Q

7:47 Trump painted his plane in the colors of JFKjrs plane,
7,4,7=18 = R

Stella Bella @NasNas
01 August, 01:17
❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 August, 12:02
I think there is a glitch! You liked 2 posts of mine (pic one). both of your likes go to the same post? Not possible with 1 like on the same post. 🫤

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 August, 12:03
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
that's cool lol

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 July, 11:44
😍

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
31 July, 11:17
This makes me want to cry. I've always admired JFK and Jr. I've always believed whole heartedly that they are good people, true patriots that wanted whats best for all of America. And then there is Trump. He and Jr. obviously had a special relationship. I've always believed the same about Trump. Recently, a significant anon account posted a video on Telegram. The anon remarked how some will have a hard time coming to terms with the content. The video is a woman taking about the highest order of the church of Satan. The highest order is called Maga. She states "It's no coincidence the MAGA hats are red." To say it has me questioning everything is an understatement. God/source is my focus.

31 July, 11:20
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Only you can know what feels right to you, but I will say there is a lot of disinformation going around right now. I think it is always good to question things, but what do you feel in your gut and your heart?

There is a reason why Q said think for yourself, trust yourself. You know deep down what you believe and you know the truth by the way it feels. Try not to overthink it...in a few days, things will be clearer to you!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 July, 11:14
❤️IT!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 July, 11:14
❤️IT!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
31 July, 11:01
LOVE this Kim! ❤🇺🇲🦅

31 July, 11:04
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
So good, right?!
Found it on TIkTok.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
31 July, 10:23
💞

31 July, 10:23
💞

31 July, 10:22
💞

31 July, 10:22
💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 10:20
Love this video, Kim! 🥰❤️🙏🏼
#KennedySunday

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 July, 10:14
This is Fantastic!! 🙌🇺🇸❤️🙌🇺🇸❤️

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
31 July, 10:02
love that kid

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
31 July, 09:23
YES!👏🏻❤️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 July, 09:13
This is very cool! ♥️♥️🇺🇸♥️♥️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
31 July, 09:05
❤️❤️❤️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 July, 08:57
😂 is that my answer or just a coincidence?