Mary Gessler @MaryG
I just got a phone call that one of my older brothers died. He along with my whole family got the jabs, and after, his prostate cancer, which had been kept under control by medication for years, became terminal. Iā€™m heartbroken. Please, pray for my brother, Don, and for my family. Thank you.

#prayerteam
09:02 PM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
02 August, 01:10
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
šŸ™ I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60

LightHeartAnon ā€¢ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 01:08
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother Don. Praying for you and your family to be wrapped up in love & healing ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Serah Oceane ā™” @QueenEsther
31 July, 05:18
Yougot it sister praying for you and your family right now šŸ™šŸ¤

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 July, 01:46
šŸ˜”Arohamai šŸ™

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
30 July, 11:33
Prayers of comfort for you and yours! šŸ’žšŸ™šŸ»

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
30 July, 11:17
praying šŸ™šŸ™

Scat ling @scatling
30 July, 11:12
šŸ™I am so sorry for your loss, Mary. May he rest in peace.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 July, 10:44
Prayers for strength for your family and Rest In Peace to your brother šŸ™šŸ»

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 July, 10:25
I will be praying for you all šŸ™ā¤ļø

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 July, 09:49
may God help you through your time of sorrow i pray you fell his arms around comforting you . God bless you and you family. Amen šŸ•ŠšŸ’–šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 July, 09:46
I am so very sorry for your loss. Lifting you all up in love and prayer to give you strength and comfort constantly surrounded by His loving care. šŸ™ā¤ļøāœØšŸ’•šŸ™

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 July, 09:46
My condolences, I'm so sorry for your loss šŸ™šŸ™

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
30 July, 09:45
praying šŸ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 July, 09:45
i am Praying for Your family And My Condolences to youšŸ™
Rest In Peace Don šŸ™

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
30 July, 09:41
Praying for you all. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ¤

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 July, 09:40
oh Mary, Iā€™m so sorry for your loss šŸ˜¢
Prayers & love for you & your family šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™Œ

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
šŸ™šŸ™

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
I'm so sorry šŸ’– so much this on a daily basis nowšŸ˜” God please intervene Hearts are breakingšŸ˜”

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
30 July, 09:39
Prayers for Don and for your family. Iā€™m so very sorry.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 July, 09:36
šŸ™ May God welcome your brother, Don, into His Heavenly Kingdom with open arms and surround you and your family with love and support.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 July, 09:35
I am so sorry. I send you a big hug and lots of prayers for you and your family. šŸ™

KiKi Love1111 ā­ļøāœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
30 July, 09:34
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ I am so sorry for Your LossšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ I am Praying for You & Your FamilyšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Jewels 777āœØā¤ļø donated @jewelsc
30 July, 09:24
šŸ™ā¤ļøMay God comfort you and your family, Mary. I am so very sorry for your loss.šŸ˜„.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 July, 09:21
So sorry for your loss Mary!! Sending prayers for you and your familyšŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
30 July, 09:18
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. May your brother rest in peace šŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 09:13
šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼ā¤ļøšŸ˜¢

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 July, 09:08
šŸ„ŗIm so sorry for your loss, prayers for you& familyšŸ’–šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
30 July, 09:06
Prayers and my deepest sympathy!