whomever was manifesting rain in Texas it worked!!!!!! Thank you Thank You
02:02 PM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nojustno2 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
31 July, 12:33
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
Now do California

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
31 July, 02:48
Please manifest for rain in Central Texas. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 July, 01:24
thank you God for hearing our cries for rain in texas for the peopke and the animals🙏💙

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 01:06
Thank you GOD!!! All praise and honor goes to you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 01:05
Awesome News!!!!!!!!!! I prayed so hard for it.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 July, 11:20
Yay

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 11:12
We have all been trying I think even here in TN we were needing it badly and now we have some too!
Thank you God,
Thank you Universe.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 July, 10:27
We did it! This is amazing.❤️🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 July, 10:22
Praise The Lord 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriot Bama Girl @BamaQforce
30 July, 09:25
same in Bama! our vibes work’

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
30 July, 08:29
🙏We sure needed it.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 July, 07:40
PTL

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 July, 06:44
More vibes💖

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 July, 09:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 July, 06:30
Still some dry areas. Praise God and thanks for the prayers and vibes but keep em coming frens!!! 🙏🏼🌧🙏🏼

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 July, 06:23
Thank God we manifested rain!

Ange Love @LoveM
30 July, 06:14
🙏🏻Praise God Glory Hallelujah for miracles✨💖

Pink Totter @Totter
30 July, 06:06
Is there bubbles on the water? Old farmers saying... if there is bubbles on the water when it's raining, it's going to rain for 2-3 days.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 July, 05:57
awesome 🙏🏼🙌🏼

ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 July, 05:50
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 July, 05:40
oh that is WONDERFUL! i also put out a request for rain where it is needed yesterday on a hunch. YES!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 July, 05:33
I prayed to our Father God in heaven in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the rain to come. I am not surprised that it is raining – I expected it. Hope it continues to spread across the land.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
30 July, 05:32
Can you all pray for California too!!! We need the rain🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kendra Sunny @KendraSunny
30 July, 05:35
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Kendra Sunny @KendraSunny
30 July, 05:36
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 July, 05:30
🙌🙌🙌🌧️That is so wonderful to see! I will keep praying for all of Texas to receive the rain you desperately need.🌧️🌧️🙏

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 July, 05:28
now lets do kern river valley