Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 July, 11:10
Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! 🙏 😢
11:59 AM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 August, 09:17
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Dear God, Please block the evildoers who are waging war on us and who might be causing drought and let it rain where the rain is needed. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 August, 12:20
I can only image how hard this is for you & your family! My small garden has been an absolute failure this year. Even though I have been watering regularly ($90 water bill last month! more than 3x the normal) the heat is just baking everything. We let the lawn go, it is brown & dead, we have had to water our home's foundation. The trees have dropped most of their leaves, some in the area are dead. In the beginning of the heat wave my plants were alive but not growing or fruiting, now they are barely hanging on to life. The combination of excessive heat & no rain is devastating! Hoping we get some relief & can grow something this fall.

Who knew chickens panted like doGs when they're hot?! The heat delayed their egg production as well.

We'll add you to our prayer list.

03 August, 03:48
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
We heard, may or may not be true, that trees can die up to five years after a drought is over. 😢 Our garden is gone too except for okra. That stuff must be 110 degree heat and drought proof! 🤣. For your chickens, put in an overhead line of water misters on them to keep them cool. 👍🙏🕊

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 August, 08:24
Be sure to Thank God for these gifts of rain, it will draw the rain closer to you.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 August, 01:43
I wanted to let you know about Southern States Co-Op here in beautiful Virginia. It appears Virginia has had a good hay season. Please look them up and reach out to the other farmers in this area, I believe they would be more than happy to help you and others. God Bless You!

01 August, 04:41
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you but Viginia is much too far to haul hay and have it financially pencil out for us. We do appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 July, 06:21
We declare and see in Ps 65 that you bring ABUNDANT rain on the land. You fill the land with water and soak it luxuriously .Thank you Lord open the heavens over our farms and bring an awesome abundance of rain in Jesus mighty name! Amen.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
30 July, 01:51
🙏🏼❤️☔️🙏🏼❤️☔️

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
30 July, 11:42
Yes praying for rain. we are in Texas and havent had rain since Jun 3. Hope our farmers get some soon.

Water Mark @Watermark
30 July, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 July, 11:28
🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 July, 11:18
#prayerteam

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 July, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏 prayer’s sent !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 10:50
just said a prayer 🙏 . . . hoping you all get rain and that GOD Our Father strikes down evil

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 11:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
❤️🙏🏼

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
30 July, 10:34
I am so sorry for your struggles and everyones for that matter.
Anons will pray for everyone affected by this. Let's manifest some rain!

Here is what is messed up---I've been begging anyone to cut my fields to take the feed for free to feed their cows. I chased down a farmer yesterday who was cutting the neighbors fields to take my feed.

He said it's too ripe. Duh. But if u cut it now u can take it when it's ripe.
Throwing my hands up in the air.

Last year a farmer came and cut it, sold it for $600 to the Mexicans a quarter of a mile away and promised to give me meat which I never got. Whatever.

This is just not right. The ones who have what u need cannot get it to you. Ugh.

30 July, 11:15
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Some people have bad character. I’m so sorry that happened to you. We got zero hay cuttings this year. Normally we have anywhere from 24” to 48” of rain yearly. This year, I don’t believe we have even received 3” altogether! We are down to dirt. We have to be careful where we get hay and what kind. Some hay has Johnson grass in it and during a drought it can produce a poison because it gets “stressed”. It can kill your livestock. We have horses and cattle running together so we are trying to find clean coastal bermuda hay without sticker burrs, or Johnson grass. If we bring in bales with sticker burrs they would start growing here whenever it finally starts raining. It’s tough right now. I was just thinking the other day how Texans trucked hay to Georgia and Tennessee and Alabama when they were in a bad drought a few years ago. It seems no one there is trying to reciprocate. It’s sad.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 July, 11:29
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
#prayerteam

I'm liking the 'let's manifest some rain' for Texans...
who else do we include?

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
30 July, 10:25
🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
30 July, 10:20
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
30 July, 10:12
❤️🙏❤️ Praying, God Bless you and your family!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 July, 09:59
Sending up more prayers. Been hearing this from my Texas ranch fruends.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 July, 07:03
I'm here in central Texas. Not only do we need rain and relief from the heat, but people's wells are running dangerously low. For several years, they have been selling our water out from underneath us, in Lee County, and sending it to San Antonio. It is a dire situation. God bless the farmers!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
30 July, 06:17
🙏

Gray 359 @Gray359
30 July, 05:56
🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
30 July, 05:52
🙏🙏🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
30 July, 04:31
🙏is powerful

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
30 July, 02:19
🙏

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
30 July, 02:19
🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
30 July, 02:18
🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 July, 02:09
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 July, 02:06
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 02:03
rain prayers for ya’ll, and for the animals, i promise right now

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 July, 01:19
Prayers to you all!!!! Stay Strong.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 July, 11:33
🙏🙏🙏We will pray for rain for the farmers and ranchers in Texas all parts of the country enduring drought.