Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 July, 11:10
Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 July, 11:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! 🙏 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Dear God, Please block the evildoers who are waging war on us and who might be causing drought and let it rain where the rain is needed. Amen.
09:17 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it