Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday @kimrunner @Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....
04:48 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 August, 03:09
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 August, 03:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yup !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
03 August, 07:28
It was a very "Epic" Moment Of Truth

03 August, 07:56
In response SincerelyYours FromTexas to her Publication
Yes it was for those who know what to look for.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

31 July, 09:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Nice LOL !!!! Have a great evening.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
31 July, 06:47
President Trump's "Submit or Die World Tour" was featured in The Plan to Save the World video here.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

31 July, 08:05
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Thank you - Love all the Joe M stuff.

Jes King @jes_US
31 July, 02:51
I wish we could find a clear picture of the part where he stepped on the dragon flag that was sweet walking in front of her yeah that's simple but most people didn't pick up on him stepping on the crest dragon flag that was lowered.

31 July, 02:55
In response Jes King to her Publication
I thought his tie was interesting also.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 July, 06:17
what the heck are those brown lines coming down from the end of her lips?…beyond creepy 🦎

31 July, 12:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Yup...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 July, 05:36
Also when the Queen gave up the center position and waved Trump over to take it, did it show she was surrendering.
Media lost their shit at that, because they knew what it meant, and heavily attacked Trump over poor manners and protocol instead of posting the truth.
https://youtu.be/K4IWbCEqP...
President Donald Trump Meets Queen Elizabeth II | NBC News - YouTube

President Donald Trump continues his United Kingdom trip with a visit to Windsor Castle to meet with Queen Elizabeth II.» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcne...

31 July, 02:26
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Over the target 100% !!!!

Jes King @jes_US
31 July, 02:53
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
they certainly did.
when you know you know what's really sad and difficult to watch is the people that have put themselves out there as experts or ivy league schoolers or the best of the best or the cream of the crop are so f****** stupid that they can't even pick up on these simple nuances.
the cognitive dissonance is dank and real.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
30 July, 10:21
He knew exactly what he was doing 😊

31 July, 02:27
In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication
Yes he did !!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 July, 10:12
Some of these momentous occasions happened so long ago
I forget about them. My heart actually hurts for the deep sleeping sheep when the time comes for them to have to face the truth. The lies are endless.
It will not be pretty 😩

31 July, 02:30
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I know,
We need to get this done sooner rather then later. The longer it takes the more pain.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 July, 10:11
I don't think he was breaking protocol. I think that she was either a double/clone, or if she was real, then he knew that she has not been legitimately crowned...

31 July, 02:31
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I think you have very good points there.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 July, 10:00
The media tried to act like he was to dumb to know protocol but he was use to being around all kinds of royals all the time! I really think this is her submitting to him publicly. His face says look how nice Diana’s new army looks!

31 July, 02:32
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I love it. You are over the target.

31 July, 06:42
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
She is submitting. This was the last stop on the President Trump "Submit or Die!" world tour. It began in Saudi Arabia and made stops in the Vatican, Germany and France.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 July, 06:12
breaking royal protocol and then some!

30 July, 09:30
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Yup.

31 July, 06:50
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Her only choices were to break protocol or have the Royals exposed as pedophiles who participated in child trafficking. Trump had folders full of evidence gathered by the NSA. At every stop he would give the folders to the world leader he was meeting and tell them to look it over and give him an answer the next morning. In every instance, they submitted.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
29 July, 10:41
He knew.

29 July, 11:04
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Yup.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
01 August, 02:31
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
And she knows he knew.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 July, 10:28
😅😂🤣😇

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 July, 06:24
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I love it!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 July, 10:15
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
LOL!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 July, 08:23
One of my favorite pictures, 😊

29 July, 09:35
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Me too.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 July, 08:12
"It is done!"
Very very soon... tick tock, we all need to buckel-up and pray...important dates coming (we shall see, walk by faith)
8/8
8/24
9/3
🙏

29 July, 08:15
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I'm HOLDING THE LINE every day.

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
29 July, 11:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
oh please be on 8/8 that would be the best birthday gift ever!!! 🙏🙏🙏

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
29 July, 07:58
Why did everyone submit to him ? Who strengthened his back?

29 July, 08:02
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
He caught them all !!!!

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
30 July, 07:47
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
They were already replaced. Military planning and precision at its finest. He was 100% insulated. One of the things I look most forward to is learning exactly when these people were taken out and replaced. It goes back way further than you think. I was always awake & knew what it would take. When Trump refused to sign the pledge to not run as an independent if he didn't win the rep. nomination, he said 'I am going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching to pay attention. That is when I knew this was not just another election. We were saved. The next debate, he said he would sign the pledge. The republican party themselves went full boar after him. We never had two parties, with checks & balances. Just one, working against us. We became 'digital soldiers' then, to get him elected, before the term was coined. Nothing is more true than 'you can't tell people, you have to show them'. To say how shocked I am at how blind so many are, is putting it mildly.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
29 July, 06:58
hahaah !!! Epic moment in history. just consider those non stunted 6th and 7th graders of the future reading about this great silent war and the Comander in Chief that crossed more bodies of water than the Delaware, The Joshua that brought down more walls than Jericho, the Lambs emissary that took the slings and arrows for humanity 's sake.
Thanks be to God that continues to deliver us examples of our true capacity and dedication to one another of God's image of us, in Christ's Name and with a great sense of humor with that unending love and compassion for our folly.
Amen.

29 July, 07:21
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Amen and Amen.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
29 July, 06:30
not even the queen, but whoever she was submitted, anyone else would bee arrested on the spot if they stepped in front of the Queen, its all beezniss

29 July, 07:25
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Over the target 100% !!!!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
29 July, 06:00
my all time favorite pic!!! ❤️

29 July, 06:04
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Look at that face.

29 July, 06:04
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Look at that face.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 05:46
😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂breathe🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🦅🎯

29 July, 05:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You Rock !!!!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 July, 03:39
Very pointed and real- kingdom of God, and kingdom of heaven.....word.....

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 July, 03:38
Very pointed and real- kingdom of God, and kingdom of heaven.....word.....

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 July, 03:18
I know what that means have faith God works in mysterious ways we are on God timetable. i have complete faith everything will be made right until then study the Bible realize it’s a kingdom book how the different kingdoms come into power we are living through a kingdom change. There 8 kingdoms the final kingdom is God’s Kingdom we are not there that is a spiritual kingdom no human being born of water can enter until your born again spiritually. There is a difference in the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God. i believe the Kingdom of Heaven is here . Jesus tells John matt11. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. This is the battle we are currently in. Good is taking it back from evil. The kindoom of heaven can be ruled by good or bad this is my understanding of it after much research. i am no preacher just a man that loves God.

29 July, 05:21
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Thank you for that. May God bless you.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 July, 02:56
Epic!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
29 July, 02:54
Who’s the boss??? TRUMP IS THAT’S WHO!!!

29 July, 05:22
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Nice !!

Alycat 777 @alycat777
29 July, 02:51
🙏The boss.Taking back his country for the people.💞

29 July, 05:22
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
Yup..

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
30 July, 08:16
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
Saving the world from evil. You couldn't just save the United States, you had to save every country. IMO, no one could have been a better frontman for this operation. than our President Donald J. Trump.

Judy Anonette @biju
29 July, 02:46
I love this, he is so cool. She is such a battleaxe.

29 July, 05:23
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
LOL - Have a great day

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

29 July, 05:51
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Yup!!!!