Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 July, 04:48
Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday @kimrunner @Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
29 July, 07:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Why did everyone submit to him ? Who strengthened his back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
They were already replaced. Military planning and precision at its finest. He was 100% insulated. One of the things I look most forward to is learning exactly when these people were taken out and replaced. It goes back way further than you think. I was always awake & knew what it would take. When Trump refused to sign the pledge to not run as an independent if he didn't win the rep. nomination, he said 'I am going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching to pay attention. That is when I knew this was not just another election. We were saved. The next debate, he said he would sign the pledge. The republican party themselves went full boar after him. We never had two parties, with checks & balances. Just one, working against us. We became 'digital soldiers' then, to get him elected, before the term was coined. Nothing is more true than 'you can't tell people, you have to show them'. To say how shocked I am at how blind so many are, is putting it mildly.
07:47 AM - Jul 30, 2022
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 July, 07:49
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Of course, this explains a lot and is now understandable for me. One can't be grateful enough.🙏🌹🌟