Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 July, 04:48
Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday @kimrunner @Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 July, 03:18
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I know what that means have faith God works in mysterious ways we are on God timetable. i have complete faith everything will be made right until then study the Bible realize it’s a kingdom book how the different kingdoms come into power we are living through a kingdom change. There 8 kingdoms the final kingdom is God’s Kingdom we are not there that is a spiritual kingdom no human being born of water can enter until your born again spiritually. There is a difference in the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God. i believe the Kingdom of Heaven is here . Jesus tells John matt11. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. This is the battle we are currently in. Good is taking it back from evil. The kindoom of heaven can be ruled by good or bad this is my understanding of it after much research. i am no preacher just a man that loves God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it