Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:50am Eastern...
10:58 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 07:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
LOL...didn't know he responded...been gone all day and came to AU first 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 07:55
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Home base comes first :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
28 July, 04:00
Just think, what they created to hurt us "Covid", was turned around for good. Look how many folks had to stay home. Some reacquainted themselves with family, many started businesses, and oh so many started researching EVERYTHING.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 July, 03:42

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 July, 12:13
8:58 > 138>48>444
7 28 2022 > 716> 77

8 88 45 > 8889> 8817>1617>717

444 77 717
444 777 8
444 777 44

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 July, 12:04
Or even if 18% R true? Right?

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
28 July, 11:47
I dont understand how so called followers could consider Q a larp or psyop.

Too many proofs have come to disprove those 2 theories

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 July, 02:10
In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication
Q is 2000%---> Everything! #wwg1wga🙏😎💗

... Fighter @Fighter
28 July, 11:46
ts 10:50

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 11:38
Joseph Flynn stated on social media that white hats and Trump are NOT in control, and we need to get off our asses and take back this country ourselves.

General Michael Flynn reTruthed it.

Scat ling @scatling
28 July, 11:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ugh! This is the kind of thing that makes my head spin. My take is that the white hats are doing a lot, but that we also need to keep working - voting, running for office, local community efforts both political and just in general to protect our resources, etc. I don't think this is a call to "arms," as a civil war isn't the answer either.

OTOH, it is hard not to question the sheer ridiculous nature of the current admin, current Hollywood, current media, oddities of DC, people in masks?? etc. and surmise that it is a movie and I that need more popcorn.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 August, 09:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I know the W H are doing alot but I believe they WANT & NEED Americans to fight for their country. If they just rescue everyone now, there will be no lesson learned. ZERO!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 July, 11:19
They pulled us off Twitter … All our research & links to the details are gone
Some details was scrapped off permanently

We have to show them …

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
28 July, 11:45
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
there is an APP to view EVERY deleted twitter post

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 July, 11:17
17% 😹

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 July, 11:12
I had a dream decades ago about infiltrating a school, only men, chosen men could enter. I disguised myself and prior to being discovered and expelled, I saw for a very short time, the glimpse of secrets I yearned to explore deeper, it was a constant ache.

I want to pinch myself, this manifestation stops me . in utter amazement of what we are experiencing through these years, on this path, this incredible journey together with True friends I have never met.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 July, 11:06
we had to create the “flood” in the ether and mess with their frequencies in the matrix

meanwhile we have “loved” one another along the way and messed with vibrations

and we have spread the news.

we are doing our part. and that is all that is required of us. 🥰

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 July, 11:13
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
❣️