Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 10:58
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:50am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Joseph Flynn stated on social media that white hats and Trump are NOT in control, and we need to get off our asses and take back this country ourselves.

General Michael Flynn reTruthed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Ugh! This is the kind of thing that makes my head spin. My take is that the white hats are doing a lot, but that we also need to keep working - voting, running for office, local community efforts both political and just in general to protect our resources, etc. I don't think this is a call to "arms," as a civil war isn't the answer either.

OTOH, it is hard not to question the sheer ridiculous nature of the current admin, current Hollywood, current media, oddities of DC, people in masks?? etc. and surmise that it is a movie and I that need more popcorn.
11:50 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 01:19
In response Scat ling to her Publication
There was no suggestion of violence or war, nothing like that at all.

I took it as though he was saying that we need to get out there and demand the truth, demand that the election results be made public...the REAL results.

Call your local politicians, organize, make sure your voice gets heard.

We do not accept the fake results of the election.

It's the only way it's going to be overturned.

Scat ling @scatling
28 July, 01:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you, Mike, for the clarification. Still, it is not "easy on the soul" when people like the Flynns say white hats are not in control. I just keep thinking the "fog of war," try to keep my head from exploding, and do my little part.