Autmama 123 @autmama
There are days like today when having an autistic child (young adult) is just fookin hard. I want him to be independent but protect him at the same time. He was asking for God’s help which made me feel good. Please pray for my youngest as he is going to try and navigate college and being on his own and meeting new people. I pray mostly for acceptance.
08:20 PM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 October, 07:17
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Dear Lord protect this child as he walks thru life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 October, 05:56
Prayers for you both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 September, 03:00
Prayers Up. Having a Daughter thatis Down Syndrome there are days that are hard, especially when she is mostly nonverbal. She also is one of Best things to ever happen to me 💕

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 October, 07:18
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
God choose you to raise this special child.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 September, 02:59
God bless your son and you, your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 02:58
Praying.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 September, 02:55
I had the honor of taking care of two children who were autistic they are above brilliant. It’s understandable they have a hard time socializing because I think their vibrations are higher than most other’s. You have been chosen by the grace of God to love and nurture and be Mommy to a very special soul. Sending all my love and prayers knowing it’s all gonna be better than you ever imagined. ✨

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 August, 12:49
🙏🏻 praying for God in heaven to guide him
along to the right people & situations for a positive, joyful, bright future where he is safe & loved wherever he goes. 🙏🏻🙏🏻💛

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 August, 07:45
Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Autmama's son, as he is going off to college. Help guide his footsteps and pathway, as he journeys on this new adventure. Help keep him safe, guarded, and give him the wisdom to know which pathways to take. Help him navigate successfully during his time in college and help him to make amazing friends and memories. Please help Autmama and her family have peace of mind and strength, as they have to let him learn, to be away from home and become the young man, they know he can be. With your guidance and love Father, nothing will be impossible for this young man and his family. I ask you to please bless them and watch over them all. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 07:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
❤️#Prayerteam
Please keep his safe and able to think independently.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 August, 07:44
sending prayers sweet mama....God will guide and protect!🙏💕

True @True
19 August, 07:42
While rejection stings, it end up building character in a way that acceptance doesn't. God has plans for your son and they are for his benefit. God bless you both. It's hard to not want to fight your loved ones battle but if you do you will deny them the strength they build in fighting it, and the victory they can achieve in winning it. God loves your son and you can trust God that He will give your son exactly what he needs even if it doesn't appear that way to you. God sees the full picture that we don't.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 August, 07:38
God hear our Prayers 🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
27 July, 01:45
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 July, 11:37
🥰❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ange Love @LoveM
27 July, 11:32
Sending prayers, love and hugs🙏🏻❤️🤗😇

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
27 July, 09:20
That is so exciting for him!!! I know he will do great! 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
27 July, 09:10
Hey, I'm sending prayers for you and your son. My son is autistic too but just a little guy still, will be four soon. I think a lot about what like will be like for him when he grows up. We have a doctor that can cure autism and we are seeing so much progress. If you want to talk to her, she's at www.drlachman.com, she does virtual appointments if you are far. The method she uses is called CEASE therapy if you'd rather find someone in your area. We have seen so much improvement, I just want everyone to know about her and about CEASE!

Autmama 123 @autmama
27 July, 09:58
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you! We did recover him with diet, vitamins, probiotics and intensive verbal behavior at private school. The autism is still there. He is extremely literal so social interactions are hardest for him which hurts my heart. Good luck to you and your beautiful son!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
27 July, 08:36
🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 July, 07:28
sending prayers of peace, protection and healing for you and your son!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 July, 02:02
🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 July, 01:56
Praying so hard for him🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 July, 01:47
🙏 I want to mention that you may want to look into this: Dr. Judy Mikovits has said that Suramin is a remedy for autism.

Pink Totter @Totter
27 July, 01:47
🙏🙏 Praying for both of you... it's hard on mama's too when their children are trying to find their wings.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 July, 01:33
🙏❤️🤗

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 July, 01:29
🙏✝️

#prayerteam

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
27 July, 01:25
🙏

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 July, 01:17
🙏

... Fighter @Fighter
27 July, 12:16

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
27 July, 12:13
Father in Heaven I ask you to protect our Patriot friends son as he heads to college. Grant him and his mom comfort and strength. Send him good friends and kindness. I ask in Jesus name 🙏

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
27 July, 12:12
Father in Heaven I ask you to protect our Patriot friends son as he heads to college. Grant him and his mom comfort and strength. Send him good friends and kindness. I ask in Jesus name 🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 July, 12:10
🙏🙏🙏