Autmama 123 @autmama
26 July, 08:20
There are days like today when having an autistic child (young adult) is just fookin hard. I want him to be independent but protect him at the same time. He was asking for God’s help which made me feel good. Please pray for my youngest as he is going to try and navigate college and being on his own and meeting new people. I pray mostly for acceptance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Hey, I'm sending prayers for you and your son. My son is autistic too but just a little guy still, will be four soon. I think a lot about what like will be like for him when he grows up. We have a doctor that can cure autism and we are seeing so much progress. If you want to talk to her, she's at www.drlachman.com, she does virtual appointments if you are far. The method she uses is called CEASE therapy if you'd rather find someone in your area. We have seen so much improvement, I just want everyone to know about her and about CEASE!
09:10 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
27 July, 09:58
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you! We did recover him with diet, vitamins, probiotics and intensive verbal behavior at private school. The autism is still there. He is extremely literal so social interactions are hardest for him which hurts my heart. Good luck to you and your beautiful son!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
27 July, 10:05
Wonderful to hear it! I knew you must have done something good for him to be so active in the world. Glad to have another autism mom fren! Keep us posted on your son, I'll be sending lots of prayers!! Have you considered theater/acting classes for him? I used to teach and autistic students were some of my best actors!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 August, 09:24
Kerri Rivera has had much success in reversing autism with detox and nutrition (detox being very important). She uses food grade diatomaceous earth and MMS. You can find her videos online.