Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 July, 02:45
Can everybody hear me screaming&swearing?
OMG
The cropduster just went over my house 10 times right above my head spraying the field behind me and it's also right next to my orchard.
POISON
Started coughing immediately.
Grabbed the dogs and went inside.
We get sick yearly from it.
I moved my gardens this year to the front of the property but you still get residual spraying.
I plant all organic.
I am soooo sick of this.
Nothing will ever change. I just do NOT see it happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
my husband works with a guy who always plants a huge garden every year, tons of veggies to store up for winter and shares with friends and family. got his garden in and things growing well, looking nice and green. one day he went out and looked over his garden and the leaves were turning yellow. looked up different possibilities of what could be wrong. his property has a fields on each side of his property, so he called the owner and the owner said, "oh yeah, we started using new fertilizer." the over spray affected his stuff. he didn't know what he was going to do, the farmer wasn't offering any help. the plants finally started turning green again and he's going to be ok. that had never happened to him before. things are absolutely nuts everywhere.
03:10 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 July, 03:32
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
That poor guy. I would be mad. He has no idea what is in that fertilizer and no idea whats in his food now. Nope!
The stuff they use on field corn and soybeans is freaking scary as hell.
Every spring when they r out working the fields to plant, the dust is flying and me and the kids r at the dr like clockwork cuz we r soooo sick from it. It's leftover poison flying around that gets into your house. U wait all winter to open the windows but cannot. Its like being trapped.
And then when they harvest the crops...it starts all over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 July, 04:04
i can completely understand. we have fields around us too.

Pink Totter @Totter
26 July, 02:26
The potato fields around here have signs saying not to enter the field until 48 hours after they have been sprayed.... and they are sprayed often. In the fall people are out in those fields picking up the left over potatoes after harvest. You couldn't pay me enough to be out getting those free potatoes.