Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Can everybody hear me screaming&swearing?
OMG
The cropduster just went over my house 10 times right above my head spraying the field behind me and it's also right next to my orchard.
POISON
Started coughing immediately.
Grabbed the dogs and went inside.
We get sick yearly from it.
I moved my gardens this year to the front of the property but you still get residual spraying.
I plant all organic.
I am soooo sick of this.
Nothing will ever change. I just do NOT see it happening.
02:45 PM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 10:58
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
This happened to me last year, I called the owner of the property and got the number of the farmer. I called the farmer and asked him if i consented to being crop sprayed. He said they are on a GPS system and there is nothing he can do about it. I asked him if the GPS told him to drive into a lake, would he? I told him I did not consent, and he violated my rights. I said a few more things, $%##@$^. My garden died after that, it was a growth inhibitor for peanuts.SMH
I called the airport too. We need to stand up for ourselves, I don't know if what I did will help, but i have to do it and believe that it will.
long post sorry, I am sorry you have to go through this as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 July, 11:11
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Good for you.
I am proud of u for speaking up.
But I am sad for your damage&hard work eliminated. smh
The little guy doesn't matter out here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 July, 11:12
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Good for you.
I am proud of u for speaking up.
But I am sad for your damage&hard work eliminated. smh
The little guy doesn't matter out here.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 July, 02:30
I dont know if this will help you ,I plant organic too, I posted on all four corners of my property with metal signs "organic farm no spraying" the state road crews used to spray along the sides of the road, but not in front of my property anymore,and my neighbors wont spray along my fence line either, one of them came to my home showing me his organic spray, with like cinnamon oil, before he used it along his edge of my property.

26 July, 05:05
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
This is brilliant.
Thank you!!!

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
26 July, 12:42
We also get this regularly. our neigjbor believes you can dri k what he sprays (though he wo t do it if you ask him). It WILL change. what is being done is not sustainable and it will change because nothing will grow, and it will take people like you and others like us to turn it around with knowledge we plucked before they burned the books.

veni vidi11 @venividi11
25 July, 07:35
I am so so sorry this is happening to you!!!! I pray that the truth about how they poisoned us in every way possible will come out soon and we can start truly healing our bodies and our land!!!! Sending hugs and prayers for strength and perseverance your way!!!!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 July, 06:18
Get a drone and scare away, come up behind cock pit scare pilot!

Linda Smith @linlou55
25 July, 05:10
I have the same situation on 3 sides of my property! They like round up even though the son took over the farms because the father got the kind of cancer one gets from spraying round up and died. They just don't get it, don't even care about their own bodies, just the profits. I take my animals and run in the house too. Always happens after I hang out my laundry! Grrrr The helicopters make quite the racket too. My husband was ill 8 years with thyroid cancer that went all over his body, had prostate cancer in between there. He's gone now and I just said I'm actually glad I'm as old as I got to be. I don't garden nearly as much as I once did, can't. I'm sorry for what you go through! ❤️

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
25 July, 04:00
find out exactly what they are spraying by asking them. Look up the MSDS sheet on it and determine what needs to be done. If there is an actual problem (not a perceived one), tell them via certified letter to cease and desist. If they do not stop simply burn their field to the ground. Lather rinse repeat.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 July, 03:10
my husband works with a guy who always plants a huge garden every year, tons of veggies to store up for winter and shares with friends and family. got his garden in and things growing well, looking nice and green. one day he went out and looked over his garden and the leaves were turning yellow. looked up different possibilities of what could be wrong. his property has a fields on each side of his property, so he called the owner and the owner said, "oh yeah, we started using new fertilizer." the over spray affected his stuff. he didn't know what he was going to do, the farmer wasn't offering any help. the plants finally started turning green again and he's going to be ok. that had never happened to him before. things are absolutely nuts everywhere.

25 July, 03:32
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
That poor guy. I would be mad. He has no idea what is in that fertilizer and no idea whats in his food now. Nope!
The stuff they use on field corn and soybeans is freaking scary as hell.
Every spring when they r out working the fields to plant, the dust is flying and me and the kids r at the dr like clockwork cuz we r soooo sick from it. It's leftover poison flying around that gets into your house. U wait all winter to open the windows but cannot. Its like being trapped.
And then when they harvest the crops...it starts all over again.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 03:06
Got a theory that some also of the sprayers are local masons, name the area, more than willing to dump all kinds of poison. ALL of it is poison but that also.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
25 July, 03:00
Try this for detox from heavy metals and other crap in it

https://youtu.be/naHJ1uKlB...
✈ HEAVY METAL C.HEMTRAIL DETOXIFICATION - YouTube

Promotes healing body detoxification of heavy metals + c.hemtrails. C.hemtrails block the sunlight codes beneficial for the DNA. Independent analysis of c.he...

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
25 July, 02:54
I think anons are running out of patience.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
25 July, 02:54
So very sorry!

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
25 July, 02:51
That is the one thing that gets me screaming and swearing, hand “gestures”, you name it, and that’s spraying the very air we breathe with toxins. When will it stop??????

25 July, 03:09
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
He is back out there AGAIN!!!
I am hacking up phlegm from it now. Nose is running. Head is pounding. And they want us to eat this crap. No wonder cancer is always inside of us.
I cannot go back outside now and I need to get things done.
My dogs r coughing now like they have kennel cough.
This is BULLSHIT.
Our farmers now have 3 times the cancer diagnosis in my small community.
There is no one to do anything about this either.
My neighbors to the east r old and get sick quickly.
My neighbors across the road r retired as well so their immune systems r poor.
I am so mad. I flipped him off.