Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:38
Looking forward to contributing to #TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
How about the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth?! We are constantly told to have Faith and Hold the Line. We have been doing this for a really long time and I really don't know, how much longer some of us can hold on. I have cried enough tears, watched enough people dying and getting hurt, to last a lifetime. We are told not go out and fight like the other side does, because then we are no better, than they are. GOD tells us, not to go fight, he will fight our battles for us. I totally believe that he has got our backs, but we have to live in this world and we have obligations and families to take care of. THIS MOVIE or whatever it is, needs to END. I pray constantly, but yet I feel more lost than I ever have in my life. I try to keep the faith and my morale up, I trust GOD and JESUS, above anyone else. But we truly need a miracle to end all of this and it really needs to happen sooner, rather than later.
10:06 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 05:49
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
God's work is done through man, and many great men and women are doing amazing things that we're not fully aware of.

The obstacles are huge, bigger than we can imagine.

Keep the faith.

God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 05:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh I definitely will. GOD is most definitely in control.

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
25 July, 05:39
Right there with ya! Those who refuse to wake up aren't gonna wake up until tye real truth comes out. Praying this movie ends soon!

Right there with ya! Those who refuse to wake up aren't gonna wake up until tye real truth comes out. Praying this movie ends soon!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

25 July, 02:53
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Me too.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
25 July, 12:03
these feelings and observations, tend to come and go, it took so long for all this to happen, it takes just as long to unhappen, unless you have warp speed, you are doing it fren, we all are. thanks for being here. remember the only way out is through.

25 July, 12:08
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Amen to that. Thank You All for being here with me. Just a crazy crazy time right now. I know, better days are coming.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 July, 11:31
I bet Jesus got real tired of suffering also.
The ride we are on and our mission is not of this earth. Surely, you have you learned that?
This is Gods battle and we are here to serve. Have faith, pray, and extend love to othrs, It's gonna be ok. #WeAreEternalBeings #Jesus #GodUseMe

25 July, 11:48
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
I totally agree with You. We are on a mission with GOD by our sides. Just because I have a bad day or an off day, doesn't mean I am not fighting right beside each and everyone of You. I hurt too, just like anyone else. I have big stakes in all of this too. I have family members that took the vaccine and I have to leave them in GOD's hands, to do whatever his will is with them. I pray for all and love my family from afar. I tried to warn my family about the vaccine, but they wouldn't listen to me. I have lost one sister to colon cancer years ago, I don't have my parents anymore. My husband's parents are deceased. I have 4 siblings that took the vaccine and their spouses. So I truly know, what is at stake. I am just feeling very lost and confused right now, as I am sure so many others are too. I know, this is GOD's battle. We all hurt and we all need compassion. It is what it is and GOD is in control. For we already know, GOD WON.

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 July, 11:23
It’s healthy to give our frustrations and feelings a voice , you will be in my prayers , I too would love for this to turn around , while praying and hoping , in the waiting …❤️🙏

25 July, 11:57
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Thank you. I appreciate that. I will pray for you too. The waiting is always the hardest thing to do.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 11:22
Thank you for posting this. Though I'm sorry you're going through it too, I'm glad to know it's not just me. I don't have much left. I've been fighting corruption since 1987 and awake since 2001. My husband doesn't want me to discuss any of this ever again. He is so asleep and such a good man .... but I've never felt so alone and lost. I know FATHER loves me and JESUS died for me and THAT'S THE ONLY TRUTH I KNOW ANYMORE! 😢 Praying for us ALL and extra for those like us. You know you're just hanging by a thread when you beg FATHER to just take you & let everything evil, untruthful, mean, rude, uncaring and wicked STOP! Then..I hear of another baby dying. Another animal abused. I love everyone and don't ever want to hurt anyone but I'll fight to the death if it comes even close to MY family. I am so freaking sick of the bull. How is lying building anything better? For LOVES sake. GIVE PEOPLE THE TRUTH! Today would be GREAT! Sheww.. I'll probably regret this post but 😜😡 I'm BROKEN NOW!

25 July, 12:06
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I am here with you. I am always praying for everyone and animals. My husband is awake, but doesn't like to talk about this stuff much. My adult children are not interested in any of this at all. I try to talk with them about it all. So I am alone, except for my family here. I just want it to be done. But thank GOD, we have each other here. If I couldn't talk to any of you, I don't know, where I would be. Thanks for listening. God Bless You. Keep the Faith. #godwon

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 July, 11:17
Love you Tammi! Yesterday I was feeling the exact same things, like I do so many days. Today, I feel peace. It's a roller coaster. You are strong and you are a child of the God Most High. He loves you and is by your side through this misery. Hope today is a blessed day for you!🙏💗

25 July, 12:14
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you so much. I am just a big mess sometimes. I know, GOD is always there with me no matter what. GOD has got this all handled. For GOD has already won. We just have to survive this mess of a world we are living in at the moment. I will keep you in my prayers too. I appreciate your kind words. They really help.

25 July, 01:25
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I love you too.