Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:38
Looking forward to contributing to #TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How about the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth?! We are constantly told to have Faith and Hold the Line. We have been doing this for a really long time and I really don't know, how much longer some of us can hold on. I have cried enough tears, watched enough people dying and getting hurt, to last a lifetime. We are told not go out and fight like the other side does, because then we are no better, than they are. GOD tells us, not to go fight, he will fight our battles for us. I totally believe that he has got our backs, but we have to live in this world and we have obligations and families to take care of. THIS MOVIE or whatever it is, needs to END. I pray constantly, but yet I feel more lost than I ever have in my life. I try to keep the faith and my morale up, I trust GOD and JESUS, above anyone else. But we truly need a miracle to end all of this and it really needs to happen sooner, rather than later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Thank you for posting this. Though I'm sorry you're going through it too, I'm glad to know it's not just me. I don't have much left. I've been fighting corruption since 1987 and awake since 2001. My husband doesn't want me to discuss any of this ever again. He is so asleep and such a good man .... but I've never felt so alone and lost. I know FATHER loves me and JESUS died for me and THAT'S THE ONLY TRUTH I KNOW ANYMORE! 😢 Praying for us ALL and extra for those like us. You know you're just hanging by a thread when you beg FATHER to just take you & let everything evil, untruthful, mean, rude, uncaring and wicked STOP! Then..I hear of another baby dying. Another animal abused. I love everyone and don't ever want to hurt anyone but I'll fight to the death if it comes even close to MY family. I am so freaking sick of the bull. How is lying building anything better? For LOVES sake. GIVE PEOPLE THE TRUTH! Today would be GREAT! Sheww.. I'll probably regret this post but 😜😡 I'm BROKEN NOW!
11:22 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 12:06
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I am here with you. I am always praying for everyone and animals. My husband is awake, but doesn't like to talk about this stuff much. My adult children are not interested in any of this at all. I try to talk with them about it all. So I am alone, except for my family here. I just want it to be done. But thank GOD, we have each other here. If I couldn't talk to any of you, I don't know, where I would be. Thanks for listening. God Bless You. Keep the Faith. #godwon

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 12:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
💜🙋🏼‍♀️🙏🌹💕