Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:38
Looking forward to contributing to #TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How about the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth?! We are constantly told to have Faith and Hold the Line. We have been doing this for a really long time and I really don't know, how much longer some of us can hold on. I have cried enough tears, watched enough people dying and getting hurt, to last a lifetime. We are told not go out and fight like the other side does, because then we are no better, than they are. GOD tells us, not to go fight, he will fight our battles for us. I totally believe that he has got our backs, but we have to live in this world and we have obligations and families to take care of. THIS MOVIE or whatever it is, needs to END. I pray constantly, but yet I feel more lost than I ever have in my life. I try to keep the faith and my morale up, I trust GOD and JESUS, above anyone else. But we truly need a miracle to end all of this and it really needs to happen sooner, rather than later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 July, 11:31
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I bet Jesus got real tired of suffering also.
The ride we are on and our mission is not of this earth. Surely, you have you learned that?
This is Gods battle and we are here to serve. Have faith, pray, and extend love to othrs, It's gonna be ok. #WeAreEternalBeings #Jesus #GodUseMe

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
I totally agree with You. We are on a mission with GOD by our sides. Just because I have a bad day or an off day, doesn't mean I am not fighting right beside each and everyone of You. I hurt too, just like anyone else. I have big stakes in all of this too. I have family members that took the vaccine and I have to leave them in GOD's hands, to do whatever his will is with them. I pray for all and love my family from afar. I tried to warn my family about the vaccine, but they wouldn't listen to me. I have lost one sister to colon cancer years ago, I don't have my parents anymore. My husband's parents are deceased. I have 4 siblings that took the vaccine and their spouses. So I truly know, what is at stake. I am just feeling very lost and confused right now, as I am sure so many others are too. I know, this is GOD's battle. We all hurt and we all need compassion. It is what it is and GOD is in control. For we already know, GOD WON.
11:48 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 July, 11:58
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication