AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 06:13
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Some of us need a mentor, school or class on xrp, bitcoin, whatever, i’m sure there are many who still don’t get it... i know I don’t. Where i came from cash was king and silver (or coins), was something that you actually held and it was yours. I’m so far out that I’d never even heard of crypto until i got on twitter. I was in the work your ass off till you kick the bucket crowd, self taught skilled trade worker just making ends meet and it looks like since i don’t understand any of it, i will be in the same boat when all this is over, just much worse off since my savings are now gone. Not trying to lower the vibe, just saying that if this is a route that we should be taking, then some if us could sure use some more specific help, it would be much appreciated. 💕
08:26 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 July, 10:23
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Little bit of the same boat. Lifelong carpenter, spent all our savings and cashed in our 401k's to build our house in 2018. Never finished. covid hit lost job prices went sky high thank God we built the barn first cuz that's where we live now. I took early social security just to get gas and groceries. Put a $1000 bucks in silver and $1000 bucks in xrp. Now just hangin on by a thread. Not good times.

25 July, 10:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I know the feeling, we was working on our non-livable house in 2019 before covid, much the same as you, we’ve been treading water ever since.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 July, 08:41
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Yes...I have XRP and a few other on Uphold but needmore simple info.on a wallet.
I.looked around and I guess Ledger wallet is what I need. too bad we can't just keep.it on Uphold....

25 July, 09:00
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
That is really weird, I went to Uphold and i already had an account.... don’t ever remember going there. 🙃

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 09:23
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I have some but have no way of getting it off Uphold. I'm on a kindle. Don't have a computer or cell phone. Nearest store is an hr. away too. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm going to lose more so I'll just cash mine in. Just wish it would go up to a 1.00 at least before 😆. I've asked for help from ones who know but I understand everyone's busy. Shoot I even offered to give it to someone, I've asked to get it off and hold for me and I would split it. 😑 It's not as easy for some to do things that 95% of people take for granted. I DO pray you ALL become wonderfully and ALL your dreams come true. I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜