17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 July, 07:24
they want you out.
XRP makes you your own bank.
opportunities for normal people, for once…

just a dude trying to be able to help his family and community, not financial advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 11:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This was an interesting exchange:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
Whether this is true or not, the bigger nessage here is DON'T leave ANY of your crypto on exchanges.
πŸ‘‰ Not your jeys, not your crypto.
Having said that, Uphold doesnt allow their Tier 4 crypto removed from the exchange. I didnt realize that till AFTER I bought them. 😬
05:36 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
blank space @straitbo449
24 July, 09:05
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
what is tier 4....i'm new at this...i use uphold to buy but transfer to a hard wallet soon after....thanks

24 July, 10:33
In response blank space to his Publication

24 July, 05:40
Thanks for sharing!

24 July, 05:37
ooops *keys
wish there was an edit button...

24 July, 05:40
πŸ˜‰ Knew what you meant!