17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 July, 07:24
they want you out.
XRP makes you your own bank.
opportunities for normal people, for once…

just a dude trying to be able to help his family and community, not financial advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
25 July, 05:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
It actually started happening in China, I seen that tanks were deployed because of seizure of bank assets there and people were going ballistic. With reason. True? Idk, if so, Idk that it has anything to do with this or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 July, 05:58
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Did or didn’t happen, IMO the point is it could happen. Those you trust the most have no regard for us or our money.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
25 July, 01:05
OMG CRAIG WRIGHT IS GONNA CRASH THE MARKET!

25 July, 02:10
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
That’s a lot of power in the hands of one peson….“Admiral, there be whales here!”

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 July, 05:36
Whether this is true or not, the bigger nessage here is DON'T leave ANY of your crypto on exchanges.
👉 Not your jeys, not your crypto.
Having said that, Uphold doesnt allow their Tier 4 crypto removed from the exchange. I didnt realize that till AFTER I bought them. 😬

24 July, 05:40
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!

blank space @straitbo449
24 July, 09:05
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
what is tier 4....i'm new at this...i use uphold to buy but transfer to a hard wallet soon after....thanks

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 July, 11:57
i hope the while financial system us about to crash!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 July, 11:27
Whether this is legit or not, I've never trusted crypto currency & am not about to start to trust it at this point

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
24 July, 11:25
It's a warning to get your cryptos off custodial exchanges or wallets.

They are all going to collapse.

Several already have in the past few weeks.

If you don't hold it (private wallet, private keys), you don't own it.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 11:28
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Federal Reserve is going to collapse

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 July, 07:17
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
99% of crypto going bye bye

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 July, 11:24
Trump said that those things are unregulated and he doesn't like them

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 11:33
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Bitcoin is unregulated, yes.
Bitcoin = Human Trafficking

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 July, 11:18
scare tactic?

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
24 July, 11:17
So Satoshi Nakamoto is Craig Wright?? Forgive me if I'm coughing B.S.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 July, 11:12
from 'the inventor of Bitocin'

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
24 July, 11:12
lol. from “craig wright” inventor of bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
24 July, 11:47
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
sorry VK i dont want to say this but… this is tough for credibility… you think its true? or what? why are you reposting this