17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 July, 07:24
they want you out.
XRP makes you your own bank.
opportunities for normal people, for once…

just a dude trying to be able to help his family and community, not financial advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 11:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
This was an interesting exchange:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 July, 05:36
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Whether this is true or not, the bigger nessage here is DON'T leave ANY of your crypto on exchanges.
👉 Not your jeys, not your crypto.
Having said that, Uphold doesnt allow their Tier 4 crypto removed from the exchange. I didnt realize that till AFTER I bought them. 😬

blank space @straitbo449
24 July, 09:05
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
what is tier 4....i'm new at this...i use uphold to buy but transfer to a hard wallet soon after....thanks

10:33 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response blank space to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
blank space @straitbo449
24 July, 10:44
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
thanks much for the report..........

24 July, 10:55
In response blank space to his Publication
np...keep scrolling down to see the different tiers