arba happihr @arba
24 July, 11:04
Aloha Good Morning
DuckDuckGo is not allowing me to log on to Anonup.
So, Duck Duck Go has been hijacked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
DuckDuck has been comped for some time now. Original owners sold out.
11:14 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
down the street from the local mason lodge. Coincidence?…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
24 July, 12:55
Duck Duck Gone

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
24 July, 03:16
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Microsoft and The Gates.....

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 July, 12:42
Ditched the Duck for Brave.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 July, 12:40
Heck this whole dumb ass structure is based off the dark web, REAL military DID NOT make that shit, bloodliners, and secret orgs, hell hole. THEN DOS to bridge over their bs secret signs ons, monitor us they thought, etc.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 July, 11:52
I use Brave & sometimes if AU won’t load I change location on my VPN to get it to load.
I’ve noticed links won’t upload if copied from Safari or twatter, have to open in Brave first to copy link.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 July, 12:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That's interesting. (I've been having similar sorts of issues, and I use Safari.)

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 July, 11:18
what do you recommend?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
24 July, 07:57
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
qwant.com

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
24 July, 11:17
VK, what do you use?