arba happihr @arba
Aloha Good Morning
DuckDuckGo is not allowing me to log on to Anonup.
So, Duck Duck Go has been hijacked?
11:04 AM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 July, 07:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
What's a good search engine to use?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 July, 05:13
DUCK DUCK GO IS DEMONCRAP OWNED SO THERE IS YOUR ANSWER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
24 July, 06:01
I believe so , used them for awhile, till I noticed a ton of spam on my email .

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
24 July, 04:07
Ive made it real simple for myself by bookmarking VK's page and posting it to my homescreen. So now I just have to click on it and it takes me here directly. I check it a couple times a day with no problem. But, i bet his notifications are crazy! lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 July, 06:02
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
same , have a few others that I follow for a swift go to .

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
24 July, 03:14
Bill Gates is now in the Thread of Duck Duck Go.That is why they r doing all this Advertising,while they point at Google who spy's....
Come little Children Duck wont spy on u only Google.Look over here,,,,They the PARASITES playbook has run out!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
24 July, 01:58
i typed in anonup.com found it and saved to favorites in the duck.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 July, 01:30
I use Ecosia ... never problems
https://www.ecosia.org/

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 July, 01:23
i am also having the same problem , with duck duck go . i had to log on thru google

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
24 July, 01:05
Forgot to say I do check in with my 'favs' several times per day . Gotta keep up with what's happening in the world. I'm retired.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
24 July, 01:04
It's real simple...no hassle at all. Just bookmark some or one of your favorite posters here on Anonup and then I just click one after the other...play catch-up with the latest til I reach yesterday's posts ..then move on to the next bookmarked poster. They have to be active & bringing the latest & greatest intel/info or I let them go for awhile. You can always pick a poster up again when they get active again cause you'll see your other fav posters showing them on their page...no hassles at all with 'logging in' , etc.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 July, 12:31
yep....dummped DDG....use Brave

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 July, 12:28
I believe duck was purchased by Alphabet (google)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 July, 12:27

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 July, 11:57
I saved the Anon Homepage in my Favorites. Whenever the Search Engines Try to HIDE it. I Searth 'AnonUp" in my Favorites and can then access the site.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 July, 06:06
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
How do i save to favorites? I dont have an app, do i need one? 🤔

Arya 1703 @Arya
24 July, 11:48
I just logged in from DDG but they had the page hidden, it didn't come up in the search and when I typed in the address it warned me that it was a dangerous address 😳🤬

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
24 July, 11:31
Yes it is, and sadly, I think Brave is too.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 July, 11:20
It started doing that to me a few months ago, and I switched to Brave.

Widget 260 @widget260
24 July, 11:25
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I switched to Brave and could never log in to AU. I went back to DDG and have never had any issues.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
24 July, 11:19
I just logged in via DuckDuckGo.

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 11:14
DuckDuck has been comped for some time now. Original owners sold out.

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 July, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Duck Duck Gone

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
down the street from the local mason lodge. Coincidence?…

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 July, 11:13

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 July, 11:13
i switched from duck duck go to The Brave Browser recently and not had any issues since.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 July, 11:08
I haven't been able to on my phone for months. Only my laptop.