Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
24 July, 10:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
What is a person called if they don't believe in religion however they believe in a Creator/G_d?
10:24 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 January, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just curious why do you leave the o out in God? You put it in Creator but not God???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 January, 09:54
Conscious: Consciousness is an Awareness to feel the presence of this physical existence & beyond. An Awakening to a non-dualism. A dimension beyond the mind & physical body. A light within you or any object as the light that shines within you. Light itself is a consciousness; means there is no dualism, it is One. Consciousness is an Openness. Higher Consciousness is a term given to making us understand at an intellectual level; try to be an Observer without giving any reaction to the action. You have to raise your Consciousness level to experience the light within you. By raising your level, you experience Thyself. You are already conscious but you are at a certain level of consciousness at which you cannot experience the truth of your existence & the existence of all. When you have experienced the Higher Consciousness by practicing the Stillness within you, it’s the ultimate stage of wisdom called ‘Enlightenment‘ the world is included in God but that God is more than the world.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 August, 12:48
An agnostic.

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
26 July, 10:20
No name be applied to those who see through the veil.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
26 July, 01:31
deist

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 July, 05:09
A child of GOD...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 July, 03:10
An atheist.

None None @MUDD
25 July, 01:36
Friend

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 July, 01:30
A Realist

Just Mee @Neweyes2cwith
25 July, 08:09
Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS, for they will be called children of GOD.
-Matthew 5:9

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 July, 07:59
Spiritual

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
25 July, 07:57
ME.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 07:27
God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, period. There isn't a million ways to Him. That is a lie from the very devils who shudder and believe also that Jesus IS the Christ, hope this helps.

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
25 July, 07:08
What if I told you, religion is a spirit of the unclean kind.

What if I told you, there's a key to God.

What if i told you, there are many spirits and to test and decern them.

What if I told you, the enemy dresses itself as the aliance, but is not the way.

What if I told you, the truth is more true than many know.

What if I told you, you can have a very real personal relationship with God but must learn, believe, accept and use the key.

What is the Key of David?

What is the gate beautiful?

Why the 3 O'clock hour?

What is a bride?

Who is the groom.

What are spells and incantations?

Who was Samuel (biblical).

Why did the Priests (biblical) go first onto the battlefield.

What is battlefield etiquette?

What was/is the ark of the covenant?

Define time.

Define timing.

Define infinite.

Only One created.
All others manipulate and imitate.
Only One, is still living.

The Word was, in the beginning.
The Word is the way.

Not b

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
25 July, 07:03
Intelligent

NEO ONE @Neo
25 July, 06:58
Spiritually Awakened.

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
25 July, 05:47
Gnostic
They have gone within and discovered they are Co-Creator with the Creator. They are God. You are God...
which means we are all God and all equal.

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God,

thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation,

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
25 July, 02:13
I think that when all becomes revealed by God, their will be no labels. I think everyone saying Im spiritual not religious is strange to me. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and understand that Christs church was organized for good, but, many of us have turned out taking it for granted, but, I’ve always understood that Gods way is just living the good life with no labels. It is why I appreciate all followers of Christ and any others who follow the path of Charity and love and peace. i won’t give up trying to be better. My Savior allows me tofeel peace despite my weakness in the flesh! may God and His Son provide the way.
I am certain God knows the term that we can’t seem to find.

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
25 July, 01:54
Agnostic Theist

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
25 July, 01:54
Agnostic. Love you VK 🙏🏻

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 July, 01:38
It is hard explaining this to people, I say I have a strong personal relationship with God. I just speak to him like a speak like my Father. Does it need to have a label?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 July, 12:15
The correct term may most likely be a theist or a secular-theist

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 July, 11:06
Awake.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 July, 11:03
✨Synced✨

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 July, 11:02
creator/God made us like Him. as you are a father, bet you love your kids. as God is our Father, He loves us His children with such a fierceness that He is coming to rescue this world and make all things right. He sent the warriors with their assignments to do this with Him♥️my perspective though not a preacher

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 July, 11:00
Spiritually Blessed!

(*I may Be a bit biased....)

😇🙌

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Irish Scot @IrishScot
24 July, 09:47
Pantheist.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 July, 09:35
Smart?