Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
25 July, 07:13
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Demoncrates/Illu need to exstinguish faith in God in order to rule the world - as if they ever could - they don’t know us very well do they lmao

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
27 July, 06:29
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
As the song says; "devil going to try to take me out of that church, but you can't take the church out of me." 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 01:53
how anti-Christ of him

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 01:53
how anti-Christ of him

27 July, 06:31
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I see a revival growing so let them talk...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 July, 01:36
communism seeped in years ago, its prevalent everywhere in America. The poison of the free world is anti-God. Religion has already fallen. God wins.

27 July, 06:32
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
He sure does.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 07:16
Anytime money that is involved get out, that's not religion. It's called taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable state. Read the Bible, ask God for understanding. He will listen. Communicate with the Creator, get to know him.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 July, 09:59
The party of communists.

25 July, 05:51
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
They never learn.

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 July, 08:45
isn’t he catholic ?

25 July, 05:53
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Not sure.

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
24 July, 12:08
The DNC verbally voted to deny God.

I remebered the other day…live…during the DNC convention when they nominated Hilllary… in 2016 maybe… the DNC were voting on their patry platform ideals and I am almost certain when asked “Do we believe in God” the majority of the delgates voted no verbally and yelled it loudly….almost riotus… to the point where the Moderators pretended like they got a “Yes” votes and teied to move on to a disgruntle to the crowd. Then they cut the cameras.

I have never seen the video since… but i will never forget that moment.

24 July, 05:37
In response TruthIsa ForceofNature to his Publication
Sad to think but they really are on the wrong side of things and they are desperately outnumbered. God forgive them.

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 July, 11:54
They have not BECOME the anti religious party. Deep down they always were the anti-religious party.

24 July, 05:37
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
No argument from me.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 July, 11:29
There's a reason for the term "Godless commies"

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
24 July, 11:11
I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. People get caught up in "religion" which are man made rules that are made up to have a hold over people. God wants us to come to Him, thru His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus paid the ultimate price, He laid down His life to save the world from sin and death, all because He loves us. we should develop our own relationship with Jesus, He wants us to draw close to Him, just you and He. He wants to prosper us and for us not to worry and be stressed, but to turn your face to Him and tell Him everything and He'll take those away and work in your life for your good. things aren't always perfect, but you keep going, praying and believing and Jesus will show up and work things out in the way He knows is best for you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 July, 10:52
Its so obivous that this is a movie! Bye-dan is complete idiot, as well as the rest of his Adm.!No one making any kind of Sense! If people still cant see it, I don’t know what to say! I’m seeing people waking everyday around me! 🙏🏼❤️

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 July, 02:55
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
happy to hear that, don't see any around here or in my own family. 😔

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 July, 10:28
I saw some guy yesterday speaking on TikTok promoting atheism, a couple guys doing this actually. I asked them who they worked for. XRP Will be transparent and everyone will be able to see who is getting paid for what.

24 July, 10:32
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I figure if their beliefs are for sale, they're not in God in the first place.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 July, 10:26
think he's also trying to promote his new book too, but holy smokes gettin it out there on twit heh!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 10:24
What is a person called if they don't believe in religion however they believe in a Creator/G_d?

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 January, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Conscious: Consciousness is an Awareness to feel the presence of this physical existence & beyond. An Awakening to a non-dualism. A dimension beyond the mind & physical body. A light within you or any object as the light that shines within you. Light itself is a consciousness; means there is no dualism, it is One. Consciousness is an Openness. Higher Consciousness is a term given to making us understand at an intellectual level; try to be an Observer without giving any reaction to the action. You have to raise your Consciousness level to experience the light within you. By raising your level, you experience Thyself. You are already conscious but you are at a certain level of consciousness at which you cannot experience the truth of your existence & the existence of all. When you have experienced the Higher Consciousness by practicing the Stillness within you, it’s the ultimate stage of wisdom called ‘Enlightenment‘ the world is included in God but that God is more than the world.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 January, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just curious why do you leave the o out in God? You put it in Creator but not God???