Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 July, 11:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I went into the store this past weekend to purchase a 2023 calendar, and the store said that they didn’t have any yet, which i find to be very strange, its July they should have them in by now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 July, 10:42
Interesting! 🤔🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 July, 07:17
Hmm then maybe 8/4?

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
24 July, 12:11

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 July, 11:55
Not sure if the comm is 7-11 or Slurp ee.

#KennedySunday

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
24 July, 11:32
Trump said “Merry Christmas” in his speech last night.

Lily B.... @LilyB
24 July, 11:13
As in Assange, calender, or both?🤔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 July, 11:03
Morning Martin! 🙏🏼🥰

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 03:11
Today is also the last day of the moon calendar. Tomorrow is a "day out of time." A 13-month calendar.

https://www.crystalinks.co...

Blue Skies @ADeMills
25 July, 06:04
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
so are we currently in the month of Sol?

Blue Skies @ADeMills
25 July, 06:04
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
so are we currently in the month of Sol?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 July, 02:46
2:27 > 119 | 911

911 > 92 > 11 | 11:11

911 | 6:11 > 17

611 > 62 | 26-Z

Here Comes the SON

#KennedySunday

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 July, 07:56
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
my coloured sky last night and my sky today.
This has to be galactic or space force communicating with me. I have dreamt of John when i was in distress twice. Both times I received very helpful messages in my dream. I am vety grateful for everyones efforts.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 July, 02:39
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD (And So are YOU)

Seven is the Number that Represents the Integration of the Three Upper Chakras with the Three Lower Chakras with the Heart Chakra and thus Achieve Conscious Resonance with the Quantum Source Field as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Bioplasmic Toroidal Field of the Heart and the Individual and Collective Heart/Hearts of Humanity.
Eleven Represents the Vesica Pisces, the Dark Watery Aetheric Womb of the Divine Mother, the Cosmic Vagina/Creative Center which is the Source of the Universal Plasmic Light of the Suns, Galaxies and the Universal Body Itself. This is the "MIDDLE WAY" of the Buddha, The Tao/Yin/Yang WATERCOURSE WAY of Lao Tsu and the "STRAIGHT AND NARROW GATE" of Jesus.
We are Individually and Collectively as One Body of Humanity entering the "Zero Point" The Still Point of the Turning World which is the Creative Space from which we can Recreate Ourselves and Our Planet as a Living Mandala of Light.