Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Jane Patriot @Jane555
26 July, 06:44
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
BabaCugs
on Twitter posted this (as his) on May2nd... now deleted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
26 July, 11:04
In response Jane Patriot to her Publication
So it must be important. Very weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
26 July, 11:05
In response Jane Patriot to her Publication
So it must be important. Very weird.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
24 July, 11:30
This reminds me of the schizophrenic on the show Travelers.

Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
24 July, 01:51

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 July, 01:26
He is talking about the dogstar with its black hole star and a white jumper star? Sirius. According to the Egyptians, that place is the heaviest place in our universe nearby. (Robert Temple, the Sirius riddle. Egyptian calculations: Pi is not 3.14 but 3.16 at that place??? The cycle number is 27 degrees over a period of time. You know Einstein: a heavy object makes a hole or pitt in 'the matrix' of the universe. Interesting. The whole number of the cycle is 135 = 360 degrees.)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 July, 01:09
The handwritting is something I would expect from an architect or engineer, very precise - note how many corrections there are (none)... this is bery clearly annotated and laid out.

I have no idea what it means, but the spiral caught my eye, with the precise dividers thin-thick-thin, same style used on the first triangle.

It made me think of a tone, starting quiet, becoming intense, then fading...

Just my gut response to these images.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 July, 01:07
He was likely railroaded and locked away cuz he was getting too close to their secrets. And probably an Mk ultra subject.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 July, 12:56
How extraordinary!! 😎

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 July, 12:52
now this is indeed...very interesting
dat(es)a

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
24 July, 11:12
was his name Kenny? 'cause i knew Kenny, and this some shit he would do....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 July, 11:15
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
You mean Kenny the Down Syndrome Tiger right?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 July, 10:08
thanks for sharing that! isn't that one drawing on the upper left a lot like the fibonacci sequence? very interesting and thought provoking regarding the diagnosis.

Danny James @DComposer07
24 July, 10:06
why does it all make sense to me?

Danny James @DComposer07

Danny James @DComposer07

Danny James @DComposer07

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 July, 09:37
Ever hear of a "demon possessed"?
WOW.
(see satanic star upper right).

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 11:05
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Esoterically, that's not satanic.
It symbolizes MAN in the material world.
Plus much more.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 July, 09:37
Ever hear of a "demon possessed"?
WOW.
(see satanic star upper right).

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 July, 09:30
😎

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
24 July, 08:11
i feel so un educated.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
24 July, 07:23
very interesting 🧐

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:35
mind blowing!

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 July, 02:46

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 July, 01:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
So they changed it from 364 into 365?

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 July, 02:40
dont need a psychologistto explain it needa legit scientist not on gov pay roll

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 July, 02:27
That is truly intriguing.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 July, 01:58
THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION

If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed, Everything would Appear AS IT IS--INFINITE!" -Aldous Huxley

It's been said that the MYSTIC Swims and Does Backstrokes in the SAME WATERS that the Schizophrenic DROWNS IN! The Only Difference is that Mystic has a Healthy, Well-Defined Sense of INDIVI-"DUALITY,' and thus has a Healthy Mental Filter that is able to DIS-CERN and CONSCIOUSLY INTEGRATE THE EXPERIENCE, while the Schizophrenic Experiences Subjective Unbounded "Oneness" and thus has "Delusions of Grandeur"

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 01:57
Lambda, the 11th letter of the Greek alphabet,
is the symbol for wavelength.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
24 July, 02:30

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 01:47
@vincentkennedy

did you see this???😳

WYKYK😎

#FamilyIsEverything

🥰

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 01:40
i can actually explain this 🤣. funny he is schizophrenic. i was diagnosed with bipolar.

(this gives me goosebumps to look at 🥰)

as God was transforming me in 2012 these are super close to the visions He gave me to “explain” what was happening to my mind

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 July, 02:27
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
"BIPOLAR" is Just a Pseudo Scientific Term that is Used to Describe the Left Hemisphere/Right Hemisphere/Whole Brain/Heart Process that is Encoded WITHIN US.
The Left Hemisphere/"Left Eye of Horus"/Left Hand of God" Controls the Right Side of the Body and the Right Hemisphere/"Right Eye of Horus"/"Right Hand of God" Controls the Left Side of the Body.
When Both Hemisphere are Synched with the Heart through the Tree of Life Vagus Nerve, the Nerve Bundles that Connects the Hemisphere's--The CORPUS COLLOSUM/"Great Man"/"Vast Man" is Activated, thus Resulting in a Direct, "Mystical" Experience of the Quantum Source Field which Now Looks Through Your Eyes.
Saint Francis of Assisi Experienced this During His Visions and was Later Quoted as saying: "WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS WHAT IS LOOKING."
So, We are All "BIPOLAR"--the only Question is whether or not we are able to Consciously Synch Our Hemispheres and EXPERIENCE God/Christ in All Thins and All Things in Christ"

Autmama 123 @autmama
24 July, 02:46
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I was diagnosed woth bipolar disorder after episodes where God was talking to me in 2012. How interesting it was the same year! Did you also see the people in black around you?

American Girl @Americangirl
24 July, 01:37
i feel that some schizophrenics aren't schizophrenic. i believe that some actually hear the world and its people and haven't yet figured out how to handle it or express it in the right ways. I feel that there are many gifted people who try to express they're views and then are considered "crazy" because no one else sees things the same way that they do.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 July, 02:30
In response American Girl to her Publication
then they are forced to take "Anti Psychotic " meds and they Really meses up a "Normal Mind"
just saying...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 July, 02:40
In response American Girl to her Publication
maybe the deep state doesnt want people like this in the public...people might learn something so they throw them in a room alone and sedate them. Tell them they are crazy when really..they are brilliant.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 July, 12:58
you mean it doesnt want to because it debunks it

whats the dude in for

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 01:05
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Don't know, but interesting work.
More like out of this world.