Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 12:56
Psychology can't explain this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
i feel that some schizophrenics aren't schizophrenic. i believe that some actually hear the world and its people and haven't yet figured out how to handle it or express it in the right ways. I feel that there are many gifted people who try to express they're views and then are considered "crazy" because no one else sees things the same way that they do.
01:37 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Americangirl in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 July, 02:40
In response American Girl to her Publication
maybe the deep state doesnt want people like this in the public...people might learn something so they throw them in a room alone and sedate them. Tell them they are crazy when really..they are brilliant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
24 July, 09:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
because you can call me "crazy" but i know im not because ive tested myself just to see if i am. and i don't mean by going to the doctor or anything like that. but i know i hear peoples thoughts and my guardian angels voice. its isn't a constant thing but when i get into a big crowd or around people its like a thousand conversations going on at once hearing all these thoughts and then they get a jumbled together and it gets me overwhelmed. im learning how to focus on just one or two but i prefer smaller environments so that i don't feel like running away. some people are just so mean. but ive heard some extremely beautiful minds as well. some people are really loud where as other are quiter that i have to be basically right beside them to hear them.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 July, 02:30
then they are forced to take "Anti Psychotic " meds and they Really meses up a "Normal Mind"
just saying...

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 01:38
☺️Well said.