Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 12:56
Psychology can't explain this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 01:40
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
i can actually explain this 🤣. funny he is schizophrenic. i was diagnosed with bipolar.

(this gives me goosebumps to look at 🥰)

as God was transforming me in 2012 these are super close to the visions He gave me to “explain” what was happening to my mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
"BIPOLAR" is Just a Pseudo Scientific Term that is Used to Describe the Left Hemisphere/Right Hemisphere/Whole Brain/Heart Process that is Encoded WITHIN US.
The Left Hemisphere/"Left Eye of Horus"/Left Hand of God" Controls the Right Side of the Body and the Right Hemisphere/"Right Eye of Horus"/"Right Hand of God" Controls the Left Side of the Body.
When Both Hemisphere are Synched with the Heart through the Tree of Life Vagus Nerve, the Nerve Bundles that Connects the Hemisphere's--The CORPUS COLLOSUM/"Great Man"/"Vast Man" is Activated, thus Resulting in a Direct, "Mystical" Experience of the Quantum Source Field which Now Looks Through Your Eyes.
Saint Francis of Assisi Experienced this During His Visions and was Later Quoted as saying: "WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS WHAT IS LOOKING."
So, We are All "BIPOLAR"--the only Question is whether or not we are able to Consciously Synch Our Hemispheres and EXPERIENCE God/Christ in All Thins and All Things in Christ"
02:27 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 02:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
precisely 🙌💥🥰

sharing this 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 July, 02:49
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
THANK YOU! You Were Extremely Blessed to have had this Vision. I Am Not Surprised--there are Certain People on Here that Continually Resonate with my Posts and You are One of Them.