Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 12:56
Psychology can't explain this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 July, 09:37
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Ever hear of a "demon possessed"?
WOW.
(see satanic star upper right).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
Esoterically, that's not satanic.
It symbolizes MAN in the material world.
Plus much more.
11:05 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
24 July, 11:16
I'm not saying the math is wrong... don't get me wrong.
The math is perfection..........
Wrapping your head around perfection is hard.

24 July, 11:14
So when it's connected to Hillary it's Satanic - but when a possessed person writes it down...... it's not demonic?

Satan knows a lot.
But he also knows the easiest way to deceive is a simple lie.......... buried in a whole bunch of "facts/truth"...

If one part of a multiple choice question response is false.. the whole answer is wrong.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 11:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I don't blame you a bit, I understand how you feel.
And Yes, Freemasons, satanists, and Kilary uses that symbol.
But they are idiots for not understanding it's gnostic purpose intent.
They bring up demons not via the pentagram but thru their "intent" or "consent". They could draw any thing on the ground, circle square or even Donald Duck for all that matters and still bring up demons.
Example:
Hitler used the swastika for his image but it was used for thousands of years for a good purpose. He ruined it.
LBGT's have now ruined the image of the rainbow.
Pedos have now ruined the image of the pizza.
Get my drift.