Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 09:30
Ignore the haters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the flip 🤔

is this 23 dec today ?
29th Christmas eve
and this coming saturday the 30th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
it's to the point i don't even let myself go to a date ...my heart /essence can't take dates anymore. any dayes, we dont even know what the hell fake calendar, day, time we exist on/in...it's all fake. all made up, changed constantly (like leap year added) to confusion & keep many lost.

i have to hold it together & not get any expectations up anymore...FOR ANY DATE

if i hold a date ...it tears apart MY HEART a little more each time. so my solution was to let it go. i watch the posts & keep myself in check, like an outsider looking in & keep emotions in balance.

when something big & i mean a big big big, the biggest thing that could happen, happens....i maybe sitting stunned in reserved mode staring 😑🥴in disbelief😳
10:24 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 10:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
love that you wrote this, ty!
it's the same w/ me... more and more dispirited

getting a bit stronger, tougher, and easier now to let it go

BUT i have complete faith (and always have immed'ly since i
stumbled on Q a few yrs ago) that the Trump and Q operation
will help the world be a better place to live and breathe

Not Important @Notimportant
23 July, 10:46
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
agree☀️💙💎🌹👍🏻💯