Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 July, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:33
I look at AU and wego and see MANY patriots autists anons...SHINE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 July, 01:44
she was great♥️so creative

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 July, 12:18
Now that was Good!! WOW!!

I love to see a Narcissist eat Sh!t!!!

She was amazing!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 July, 11:56

Ange Love @LoveM
23 July, 05:12
😍Bravo! Well done! Shine on loves❤️🙏us

Shelby Clementine @ShelbyClementine
23 July, 05:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact, soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Golden Times donated @Golden
23 July, 02:04
"It's your time to shine"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
America's Got Talent 2022 Kristy Sellars Full Performance & Judges Comments Auditions Week 4 S17E04 - YouTube

NBC AND AMERICA'S GOT TALENT OWN ALL RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEOIf you are a contestant and you want your video deleted please contact my email on my channel or twi...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 July, 12:24
In response Golden Times to her Publication
😳 Wow! Amazing!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 July, 01:41
😍❤️ Goosebumps. Message received, Sir.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 01:39
Style & grace!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 July, 01:36
Married to one, way do you think I'm so strong.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
23 July, 11:36
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
sending you a hug

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
23 July, 01:25
❤️❤️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 July, 01:23
Did the research early on. Nothing to be had. Now all of the sudden another site came up. Wouldn't you know something showed up. Upon closer analysis, it looks all fake and Russian backed. They aren't getting the deal, but opted to try to sabotage it. NOT HAPPENING!

It was done to discourage it. Jealousy perhaps, but betting it's that they don't want to be exposed. That Russian guy is a jerk, Alexai.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 July, 01:11
I want to be reincarnated as a pole.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 July, 12:52
we are ready to shine like a diamond

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 July, 12:50
expect the unexpected.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
23 July, 12:21
Thank you for that VK!!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 July, 12:05
That's riiight,
I don't have the time or energy to waste on the narcissistic, egotistical, manipulators.
Bye Haters I got better things to do. 👋

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 July, 11:59
all day long, dude, ALL DAY LONG!!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 11:50
Time to shine!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 July, 11:14
“Now it’s OUR time to shine!”
Love it!!
Have a great day, everyone!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 July, 11:12
We got this!
GM VK ❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 July, 11:08

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
23 July, 12:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Has someone finally figured this out? Holiwierd is full of them and always has been. Don't let you babies grow up to be movie stars. No thank you. Pulled our youngest out of dance when they got a little too provocative at 8. She got into sports and was always watched like a hawk. Oldest did sports as well and we were there for every game, and every function while in school or club sports. That was our jog as parents. We never abdicated our parental rights to anyone.

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 July, 01:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Simon Cowell-Lou Pearlman
Both of them in charge of young upcoming talent. But of course, there is no there, there. A group of talentless pedos, grooming the next generation of groomers. This whole industry is depraved.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 July, 11:05
Flip the switch. Rise above and don't worry about what others think. God woke you up for a reason. Something I struggle with. Good morning and thanks for the reminder.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 July, 10:40
Simon is a wretch and i've commented abuses at that wretched bastard.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
23 July, 10:38
Level up! Good day VK!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 July, 10:36
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
❤️ don’t let anyone steal your Shine!!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 July, 10:32
We all have to be ready to stand corrected and do what makes US shine without fear!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 July, 10:26
*Trust yourself

GM VK!